The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

how do am90 fit?

im after the navy usa.

i take uk9 in air max 1.

will uk 9 be ok in the navy usa?

cheers

Anyone got any pics of the AM90 ID Hyperfuses with the GHOST option ?  White and black preferably??   Trying to see pics of what that 'translucent' effect looks like on them.  Hard to find ID pics.  Love that clean Hyperfuse look so gonna ID a pair but like the options for SOLID preset more (unless ghost looks fresh as hell)

do you suggest i go 9.5uk?

do hyperfuse run smaller in general or is it all am90?

cheers
i went half up for my pair, i think you should just go to a store and try them. europe is full of maxes. i mostly have em's so i wouldn't know about the rest.

Nike-Air-Max-90-Essential-Mens-Shoe-537384_017_A.jpg

Nice shot of those tounge in cheeks knight wasn't really a fan when they dropped but they look mighty fine there :smile:
Thanks man. They're a lot better in person than in pictures. :smokin Quality is insane.

the only thing i dislike about them is the clear soles. i hate clear soles

Last edited:
Received my red am90. Love them and REALLY want to double up but now FNL has sold out :frown:

Anybody know where there are any more stock aside from eBay? eBay doesn't even have my size lol

Dude has em on ebay and he's from Santa Clara...

ZERO feedback type seller...

Ha! Just seen it. I was wondering cuz there was some cat on FB group that's been trying to sell his for a while. I'm thinking @ Soysizzlin picked em up from him.

thanx mate
smokin.gif

btw i know that seller he got that shoe for sale, for like ages

i would try to negotiate with the seller and forced him to sell them for 260-280 shipped lol
laugh.gif

Last edited:
damn really? lol alright will do

i asked for more pics of suede, denim stain, nipples on bottom, etc

if i can cop for $275ish, and flip my old pair for $200+.....

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom