The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Still don't know if I've made the right decision with the Solars, some of the recent pictures of the Lt Crimson look so good.

Still don't know if I've made the right decision with the Solars, some of the recent pictures of the Lt Crimson look so good.
I was actually thinking the same thing. 
laugh.gif

You wont get a delivery date until they ship.
First you get a "we're building them" email.
Then a "being finished" email.
Then a "we've shipped them" email, which will have the tracking number.
Then they'll hit your doorstep and you'll get a "we delivered them" mail.
Be ready to wait 2-6 weeks.
I ordered 2 pair of AM90s at the same time, one got here in 2 weeks, the other took the full 6.

Yeah I get that, just thought I maybe would of got an estimated delivery date. Guess I'll just wait and see, might order the Lt Crimson iD's in the mean time haha!

Haha! You went with the all Solar iD's then?

Some pictures of the Solars I think 'Yeah' and some I think 'Nah' ha!

I can always send them back if they aren't for me I guess
Yeah, if I don't like them I was planning on returning them and buying the Lt Crimson.

Last edited:
Update on the Houston, TX Restock on the Indy Pack

Not happening

I went to the Katy Mills Mall and Cypress "Houston Premium Outlets" and they have none in stock ...will someone else check through out the week to see if they re stock?

Can't wait for the red shoe hype to die. The price for shoes without a single premium material on them is ridiculous. 

Last edited:
pretty much my favorite AM90 i own new to the standards. I just wish i could get the off white coloration happening around the mesh on the toe.... :frown:

Yeah pretty much my favourite too, had them for months and they still look brand new. Think I might have to double up on them

Any idea how long the HYP option on Nike ID will be available?

Wondering how long I have to wait to figure out which CW to order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom