The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

didn't see they got the jacquard infrareds 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-4964-Nike+Air+Max+90+JCRD+White+Infrared+631750-100

yeaaaa. hopefully they're up in a few weeks. unless they're out in europe....ill over there next week.
i havent seen the infrared cw yet, but i did saw the other red jaquard cw

and btw you do know that EU retail is a lot higher then in the US, the jacquards are here 160-165 euro thats around the 225 dollar

Last edited:

i havent seen the infrared cw yet, but i did saw the other red jaquard cw

and btw you do know that EU retail is a lot higher then in the US, the jacquard are here in 160-165 euro thats around the 225 dollar
oh poop. yea dollar sucks...but didnt know they had mark up. 

guess im not buying shoes haha

oh poop. yea dollar sucks...but didnt know they had mark up. 

guess im not buying shoes haha
the normal AM90s are 145-150 euro, but the HF ice pack the jacquards and the Lunar 90s are considered as limited

so the retailers are asking a higher price for them
mean.gif
sick.gif

hopefully you guys dont have to wait too long for your ids. my brother ordered the solar reds on feb 12 and they just sent me the email a few hours ago that theyre finishing it up.

unrelated to the 90s...my am1 ids are supposed to be delivered tomorrow :D

I ordered the Gym Red's from the Ice pack from shoe palace and it came to 160. 
sick.gif
 I feel like I'll wear these enough to justify it but I wish I could have gotten off of finishline with the coupon or in store with military or something to help with the cost. On the other hand I rather pay a little more and know I'm getting them. I saw them on feet and they are really clean
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade for a pair of atmos tiger camo.

So... Tiger camo plus 90US for a
Pair of foamposite army camo pro a fair trade. Both are DS by the way.

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade for a pair of atmos tiger camo.

So... Tiger camo plus 90US for a
Pair of foamposite army camo pro a fair trade. Both are DS by the way.

I think tiger camo = camo foam with no money is even. Those foams barely sell for over retail.

Nobody has any opinion on how long the HYP option will be on ID? Tbh, it's kinda like pulling teeth getting some help in this thread sometimes.

Nobody has any opinion on how long the HYP option will be on ID? Tbh, it's kinda like pulling teeth getting some help in this thread sometimes.

IMO I honestly think they'll keep it, I bet maybe 90% of their orders have the HYP option. But that's just my opinion of course, it could be pulled tomorrow - who knows. It's Nike, they do what they want.

What are you holding off on?

I think tiger camo = camo foam with no money is even. Those foams barely sell for over retail.

Not the answer I wanted to hear. :smile: but I said $90 us since the deal is for $100 Canadian. He has been asking for my foams so maybe he will agree. Lol. Either way... Repped!

Last edited:
On the subject of quality, I have to admit, in my eighteen years plus of collecting and having several shelves of Nike's ranging from Air Max's - J's - SB's AF1 collabs, to recent Lebron's and Kobe's along with anything Flyknit, I have to honestly admit that this model below is probably one of the best quality Nike sneakers to drop in quite some time. 

View media item 844279

I know a lot of people didn't even have a radar reading of these or even cared about them, but man... I picked up a pair just because of the c/w and was blown away by the overall quality of the shoe. The leather is butter, buttery smooth, soft and supple, like the kind you'd find on premium runners. It's well put together, there's no slop glue, everything is what you'd expect in a product you're shelling over a hundred bucks for. There's no gimmicky tech, but it's a great fit, comfort, and cushion, it's just a classic sneaker for all occassions. It makes me mad holding and putting these on and realizing that Nike can do this, across the board, but they don't, won't, and instead just rush out whatever to the masses because they know it'll be gobbled up regardless. They did it here though, for a soccer inspired shoe... no idea if the usual GR of this model is like this, but this "Jordan Pack" they released is primo.

Agreed, love these and the quality is absolutely superb View media item 855798

Back
Top Bottom