The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

This was a good release. They need to do em all like this. I dont prefer Monday releases but it means we should have them before the week is done.

I think I entered like 1 raffle then hoped for the best today and SNKRS looked out for a lot of folks.
Facts I was thrown off even though I knew lol. Guess that’s somewhat why I overslept this morning...

Has anyone who ordered the Laser Blue's off that Centre $94 sale received shipping information yet? Been over a week and no shipping for me yet

I ordered Concords and they finally had movement today even though they “shipped” on Thursday. They’re just extremely slow, apparently.

these gonna restock?

might just cop on goat in the next week or two I guess

I’m sure they will and you don’t want to sleep on this. They seem to keep these on a pretty consistent 5 year cycle so you’ll likely have to wait a while if you pass.

Stuck out online so I bathed in Lysol and booked to the mall. Only one store had been stuck and they didn't even realize they got them in until I asked for them. They are absolutely amazing. The color is off in the photos. It's more florescent in person. Had to go straight to feet.

PXL_20201109_183808741.jpg

They blow my 2010s out of the water.

PXL_20201109_183858873.jpg

Wow. The shape of those 2010s looks AWFUL in comparison...

I know it's not about speed, per se, if you're talking about the general belief that the app basically functions like a raffle. But if you don't even get onto it until X amount of minutes after a release (how many minutes will vary from shoe to shoe based on quantity available and demand), common logic says that with each pair allocated and sold to other customers, your chances of getting a pair decrease as the inventory decreases.

Thanks. I'm just mildly curious about how quickly these went and how difficult it was on SNKRS in comparison to other releases as of late.
I saw my size 10.5 gone in about 9 minutes off SNKRS. I was surprised they lasted that long.

Those are pretty beat, but I've always felt like the AM90 Infrareds are the only shoe I've ever seen that looks great when fresh and clean, or worn the hell out. No need to retire them old joints, just wear 'em to wash your car/mow the lawn/walk the dog.
always thought most jordan 3s and military 4s also looked good beat. I agree those inrareds still have some life in them

Yeah, the infrareds are one of my most worn pair of shoes I’ve ever owned. That pair has literally been around the world to Japan, China, Vietnam, Hawaii, etc. It’s such a classic shoe so it was always my go-to shoe in the rotation.

if women's pop up please let me know, my girl needs a 7

kith didn't wanna risk getting a mens 7

Back
Top Bottom