The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Received the WSS discounted "limes", love them. Used my son's grey marker to darken the swoosh:lol:. The 90s and AJ4s are the only shoes I like to not tie since the lace plates secure them pretty well.

Limes.jpg

This was a good release. They need to do em all like this. I dont prefer Monday releases but it means we should have them before the week is done.

I think I entered like 1 raffle then hoped for the best today and SNKRS looked out for a lot of folks.
Yeah they should definitely mix up release days and times more.

Just got a raffle win for an extra size 10. DM if anyone wants. It'll be retail + shipping + tax depending on where you are.

Edit: These have been claimed.

Last edited:
It's not about speed.
I know it's not about speed, per se, if you're talking about the general belief that the app basically functions like a raffle. But if you don't even get onto it until X amount of minutes after a release (how many minutes will vary from shoe to shoe based on quantity available and demand), common logic says that with each pair allocated and sold to other customers, your chances of getting a pair decrease as the inventory decreases.
Me. Copped on FTL 30 minutes later though. Size 9
Thanks. I'm just mildly curious about how quickly these went and how difficult it was on SNKRS in comparison to other releases as of late.

I know it's not about speed, per se, if you're talking about the general belief that the app basically functions like a raffle. But if you don't even get onto it until X amount of minutes after a release (how many minutes will vary from shoe to shoe based on quantity available and demand), common logic says that with each pair allocated and sold to other customers, your chances of getting a pair decrease as the inventory decreases.

Thanks. I'm just mildly curious about how quickly these went and how difficult it was on SNKRS in comparison to other releases as of late.

it's not about common sense either

I recall those Orange 90's flying off every site during their first few online drops. Now they're virtually everywhere for the taking. I know the Infrareds are a different beast but let's hope the Infra's follow that same trend as well. At least long enough for me to grab a pair!

Back
Top Bottom