The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Laser 90 is up on SNKRS-JP for the release on the 30th... But the price is....:smh:
7094A829-B09E-4672-8217-9B79F6A912A3.jpeg
Yikes that's $220 usd for some 90s lol

Got a feel these bacon's will be quite attainable. :smile:

no name collab and likely appealing to a fan portion of the kind looking back to a time period totally different from now.

Argue to the fact most resellers or hypebeasts are gunning for the yeezys which would dominate the weekend's demand.

I somewhat agree that these may be a bit more plentiful judging from pre release prices. But we'll see come the 26th as it stands I've entered 9 raffles and have two chances on snkrs with my partner's account. If I can't pick up a single pair it may be time to rethink things.

I somewhat agree that these may be a bit more plentiful judging from pre release prices. But we'll see come the 26th as it stands I've entered 9 raffles and have two chances on snkrs with my partner's account. If I can't pick up a single pair it may be time to rethink things.

Yep, hindsight is always 20/20 LOL.
Raffle first, speculate later. :D

On the other hand those lazers tho...wonder how supple that upper is .

Yep, hindsight is always 20/20 LOL.
Raffle first, speculate later. :D

On the other hand those lazers tho...wonder how supple that upper is .
I dunno. I'm not really feeling that pair. I don't know whether it's the tone of leather or execution of the lasering.

Damn... I should’ve pulled the trigger when the accent options were fully stocked. The Dark Raisin suede looks great in this pic.

I’ve noticed that the premium/app exclusive palette options are ones that diminish quickly. The regular/core palette seem to be fully stocked of all options (ie regular AM1 and AM97).

The lesson is if your design is of a premium/app exclusive palette, you should place your order sooner than later, or else certain color options may disappear.

via IG
0B4F2038-D765-47F4-AB26-5D9FB90E1222.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom