The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

damn really? lol alright will do

i asked for more pics of suede, denim stain, nipples on bottom, etc

if i can cop for $275ish, and flip my old pair for $200+.....

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
i always try to talk down the price 
wink.gif

u have nothing to lose, in the worst case he would say no

every buck that u can save on a purchase is welcome
smokin.gif

Been a while since I've bought a pair of Airmax 90s. Really feeling these tho. They look great and turn alot of heads too... Not comfortable tho lol

hey guys, figured this is the best place to ask... any info on these? like, when they released, color name, etc... hoping they're not a women's colorway, cuz there's no equivalent to my 12:

View media item 517291

hey guys, figured this is the best place to ask... any info on these? like, when they released, color name, etc... hoping they're not a women's colorway, cuz there's no equivalent to my 12:

View media item 517291

smh i wanted those too. ordered on finishline when they were on sale, and then FNL cancelled my order :frown:

FNL listed them as fuse not ‘hyperfuse’, but idk what that means.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-15771?productId=prod703946

Thanx guys. Hopefully I can still track em down for a good price.

Last edited:
I slept on em. I saw them and was like ah ill wait till i get paid, cause i didnt think theyd go anywhere and i just checked today, gone -_- smh

i saw them on feet today and they look dope. totally underestimated the power of yeezy's influence. :smh: definitely aint paying resell tho fuq that.

whats the 'PRM tape' deal with those am 90 infrareds? im a am90 nooby.
frown.gif
from nike:

"The Nike Air Max 90 Premium Tape Men's Shoe features a visible Max Air unit for lightweight cushioning and maximum impact protection. A fused upper with ultra-thin, lightweight tape offers a modern take on a classic shoe."

that's definitely not a white midsole.  is that another vintage treatment they did on these?

from nike:

"The Nike Air Max 90 Premium Tape Men's Shoe features a visible Max Air unit for lightweight cushioning and maximum impact protection. A fused upper with ultra-thin, lightweight tape offers a modern take on a classic shoe."

that's definitely not a white midsole.  is that another vintage treatment they did on these?
Looks white in all the pics to me. Maybe it's just your monitor...or my monitor
ohwell.gif

View media item 517181
Been a while since I've bought a pair of Airmax 90s. Really feeling these tho. They look great and turn alot of heads too... Not comfortable tho lol
What? 90s are real comfortable IMO

View media item 517291
These released last year. A sleeper imo

Anyone know where to pick these up? checked the bay, only a couple sizes.
These are fire!

Jeffersonville Ohio outlet has a ton of runners on the hash wall they had the whole sunset pack 90s 95s and 1s

Strata Grey/White-Black-Cyber
Style - Color # 333888-018

Light Bone/Sail-Classic Stone-Hyper Blue
Style - Color # 333888-094

White/Dark Grey/Hyper Blue
Style - Color # 537383-114

White/Medium Grey/Black
Style - Color # 537383-110

And a bunch of women's vintage pack. The black am1, blue am1 and red

And the pimentos still plus a bunch more

I was shocked

Those new Neon Air Max 90s are dope. Makes me kinda wish I didn't have a DS pair of the 11 Neon 90s laying around

Nice-Meh-Nice. All be getting at least one of those two mens cws. Isnt that last pair glass blue?

Nice-Meh-Nice. All be getting at least one of those two mens cws. Isnt that last pair glass blue?
its possible that they are called glass blue or glow blue, dunno the exact cw name anymore

cuz when i type in the style code on google images i couldnt find much info about them

only some old ebay listings came up in the search results

Back
Top Bottom