The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^Right. I'll only order from FNL too: $20 online coupon + $20WC + purchase goes towards another WC = smart shopping. And if you use ebates, which I ways forget to do, lol, you get more $$ back

^^Right. I'll only order from FNL too: $20 online coupon + $20WC + purchase goes towards another WC = smart shopping. And if you use ebates, which I ways forget to do, lol, you get more $$ back
The thing about FNL tho is that sometimes they dont let you log in before you buy on TL releases.. if you go back to log in your shoes will disappear from cart. 

I didn't think the Jacquard Infrared was gonna sit on the shelves. Smh.. I shoulda just waited for a FNL release

Just pulled the trigger on the Infrared AM 90 Ice's on FNL using my rewards. My first pair of air maxes 
nthat.gif

I didn't think the Jacquard Infrared was gonna sit on the shelves. Smh.. I shoulda just waited for a FNL release

I didn't think they were gonna sit either, oh well...certainly not the first time I've wasted $20, won't be the last time either.
NDC has better shipping anyway, their free ship is UPS Ground to your house.
FNL's free ship is UPS Basic, meaning they deliver to the post office, then you gotta go pick it up, unless you wanna pay $8 for ground.
So in my mixed up sneaker logic mind, I saved my time by not having to go to the post office, and I only wasted $12 :tongue:
And who knows when FNL is going to get their's, so at least I know I've got them coming, and won't have to check FNL everyday.

Last edited:
I didn't think they were gonna sit either, oh well...certainly not the first time I've wasted $20, won't be the last time either.
FNL's free ship is UPS Basic, meaning they deliver to the post office, then you gotta go pick it up, unless you wanna pay $8 for ground.
So in my mixed up sneaker logic mind, I saved my time by not having to go to the post office, and I only wasted $12
tongue.gif

And who knows when FNL is going to get their's, so at least I know I've got them coming, and won't have to check FNL everyday.
Agreed! Just knowing the fact that we already got it and its coming haha, I didn't want to risk it either. Whats $20 when we're already spending $100+ on a shoe lol. If you can't afford that extra cash then you shouldn't be buying the shoe in the first place haha.

So in my mixed up sneaker logic mind, I saved my time by not having to go to the post office, and I only wasted $12 :tongue:

That's not the case where I'm from. The benefit of waiting on FNL is so people that have WC cards can use them on something they actually want before they expire. Also, you can use another $20 promo code from the internet on top of free shipping. That's basically $50 savings. Not that peeps can't or shouldn't get them. They are just being patient. My package also comes directly to my home. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed! Just knowing the fact that we already got it and its coming haha, I didn't want to risk it either. Whats $20 when we're already spending $100+ on a shoe lol. If you can't afford that extra cash then you shouldn't be buying the shoe in the first place haha.

Agreed, if somebody is really worried about $20, they've got bigger problems and shouldn't be buying Nikes.

That's not the case where I'm from. The benefit of waiting on FNL is so people that have WC cards can use them on something they actually want before they expire. Also, you can use another $20 promo code from the internet on top of free shipping. That's basically $50 savings. Not that peeps can't or shouldn't get them. They are just being patient. My package also comes directly to my home. Just my 2 cents.

$20 coupon and $20 reward card = $40, NDC's shipping is free too.
At the moment I don't have a rewards card, used my last one on something else.
So for me it's still only $20.
And I'm nobody to tell anybody else how to do their thing, my post was just my thoughts on it for me personally.

Agreed, if somebody is really worried about $20, they've got bigger problems and shouldn't be buying Nikes.
This issue has nothing to do with "problems", financial or otherwise.  It's more about principle.  

If being patient was going to save money, a wealthy person would hold on to that $20 just as much as someone who isn't well off.  

Last edited:

Thanks man. Prices have fallen a bit that they're pretty reasonable to pick up at the moment. Always loved those, failed miserably all about during the release last year, glad to have them come around back full circle again. I'll stick with TTS.
No problem. I got mine off the bay earlier this year, think my total was around $240 which I found reasonable considering some places were charging around $165? And even if I copped from undefeated or blends, I would have got hit with shipping AND tax, which drives the price even closer to what I paid. I failed pretty hard on release date too, which is why I HAD to get them eventually. I'm wearing my "reverse infrareds" today, same size 9 as the tiger camos, and my feet definitely fill in more than those.

This issue has nothing to do with "problems", financial or otherwise.  It's more about principle.  
If being patient was going to save money, a wealthy person would hold on to that $20 just as much as someone who isn't well off.  

We all have different ways of looking at things because we are all shoe enthusiast. I just look at the savings at the end. Now when I buy J's, I go after them ASAP without trying to use a freaking $20 reward card because of the hypebeast.

I'm cool with that, if somebody is doing their thing based on principal, I'm nobody to try to stand in the way.
For me it's about my time, my time not having to look at FNL daily, and not having to take a trip to the post office when they come.
Having them locked, and not having to use extra time on them is worth the $20 to me.
If it's not worth it to somebody else, that's cool too.

Back
Top Bottom