The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm cool with that, if somebody is doing their thing based on principal, I'm nobody to try to stand in the way.
For me it's about my time, my time not having to look at FNL daily, and not having to take a trip to the post office when they come.
Having them locked, and not having to use extra time on them is worth the $20 to me.
If it's not worth it to somebody else, that's cool too.

Completely understand your point also. I was a click away from purchasing and decided to hold up. I may still purchase from NDC because FNL have no clue when Nike gonna send their shipment.

We all have different ways of looking at things because we are all shoe enthusiast. I just look at the savings at the end. Now when I buy J's, I go after them ASAP without trying to use a freaking $20 reward card because of the hypebeast.
I'm cool with that, if somebody is doing their thing based on principal, I'm nobody to try to stand in the way.
For me it's about my time, my time not having to look at FNL daily, and not having to take a trip to the post office when they come.
Having them locked, and not having to use extra time on them is worth the $20 to me.
If it's not worth it to somebody else, that's cool too.

Completely understand your point also. I was a click away from purchasing and decided to hold up. I may still purchase from NDC because FNL have no clue when Nike gonna send their shipment.
well if I could save $40 like you, I would wait too lol. But we on the other hand would only save $10-$20 haha. Plus we thought it was gonna sell out quick so we pulled the trigger, not taking the risk

I will get from NDC by weekend if FNL doesn't do anything. Will save my WC card and try for the Concords and Carmines in May..........after I call in and have them apply it to my order because that splash is something else on that website to try and enter information.

Airmax infrared ice or Airmax infrared lunarlon? Which one u guys like more?

lunar > ice

first, I love infrareds and lunarlon, so that's a no brainer for me. also, I think all the ice packs are gonna look SUPER ugly when they start to yellow. I like a couple of the cws, but not enough to cop, because I cant help but imagine what theyre gonna look like after a few months of wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom