The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

As a Padres fan, I'm glad to finally have a pair of the Driftwoods. On feet when I go to a game next week! Hoping to double up when they hit the states.

Driftwood.jpg

I was there last week for game 3 of sweep LA, behind first base. This year feels different. 👀

I was there last week for game 3 of sweep LA, behind first base. This year feels different. 👀

Nice! That entire homestand was one of the most exciting moments this season. I just wish they could stay consistent offensively. Being in the same division with Dodgers and Giants isn't helping either lol. Still a lot of games left though.

Last edited:
Nice! That entire homestand was one of the most exciting moments this season. I just wish they could stay consistent offensively. Being in the same division with Dodgers and Giants isn't helping either lol. Still a lot of games left though.
Nice to see the Padres fans here on NT. Also cheering them from Far East. Go Darvish!!

I went ahead grabbed a pair on StockX. $30 over retail yeah I’ll take it. Not gonna play Nike’s games on RD..... but I will still try for a pair hopefully they have 12.5

waiting on good price for the AF1s those the only 2 from the pack I gotta have

that was 6/17 ...

They were just delivered yesterday 6/30, came from Australia > Singapore > LA > Miami > Cincinnati (sat 3 days) > Denver (tracking stopped/“delivered”) > Montana .. had no tracking from Denver to me in MT

StockX have a hub in Australia I guess, not sure where they originated from 🤷🏾

Dark Driftwoods widely available in the EU.

Back
Top Bottom