The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Contemplating if I should get the hyper orange cw from SVD for $110 with their sale even though I already have total orange.

These have been up on NDC for a couple days. Kinda like 'em

air-max-90-mens-shoe-0dDPPK.png

These are dope - style code DM8316-400.. can't see any info on EU drop tho
These are similar with some nice looking materials and are available now in the UK.

These are similar with some nice looking materials and are available now in the UK.

yeah saw those amongst the sea of 90s available at the moment.. I like 'em but the "USA's" have real oldskool vibe with the blue mesh... just copped these as well
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 17.32.17.png

Leebro Leebro here are a load of swatches left over from my bespoke appointments... never got round to using the OG mesh in blue cause they cancelled the program, it's rare to see it used, really hope they drop that pair over here, looks like it's the same stuff 🙏
IMG_0722.jpg

they also got slight mr fantastic vibes
Air-Max-90-Mr-Fantastic-Product.jpg

Last edited:
Are the griffeys still sitting in the states or started selling out now? Want a pair but the stockx fees make them a bit too pricey to pull the trigger

modzzilla modzzilla what was that other pair you had with the reflective hits? It was some kind of gamer pack or emoji pack or something.

I don't think they ever released in the States, certainly not in my damn size.

Has anyone here ever worn a sneaker with a cork upper? Seems like it would crack and fall apart immediately.

Back
Top Bottom