The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Out with the boy.
20210728_133843.jpg

Nice....I wear my shoes and don't clean that regularly, but I don't think I could ever wear them on the sand unless it was to rescue my child from harm!

Hmmm, they at least look interesting and they tried something different. Shape looks very good.

Nice....I wear my shoes and don't clean that regularly, but I don't think I could ever wear them on the sand unless it was to rescue my child from harm!

Hahaha. When you have kids the idea of keeping anything pristine goes out the window. That being said these are my 2010s and I still have vntg 2012s and three pairs of the radiant reds to get through so I'm not overly precious.

Hahaha. When you have kids the idea of keeping anything pristine goes out the window. That being said these are my 2010s and I still have vntg 2012s and three pairs of the radiant reds to get through so I'm not overly precious.

Ha ha...yeah, I've got 3 kids, so I know what you mean. With your infrared inventory, that makes sense. I only have the 2020 pair, so that's a no-go for me. heh.

Do am3s run bigger then the recraft pairs? Specifically the woman pairs like concords and eggplants?

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 In case you have not copped yet.....

I don’t know about dblplay1212 dblplay1212 but I copped a pair :pimp:. Thanks! These are dope to me.

Really appreciate this. My local shop got them in though.

Maaan...I actually liked those patchwork 90s. And the pineapple 90s too.

But unless they're floating around in a size 15.5W somewhere...I'm out of luck.

Can anyone help me with a legit check on Infrared Air Max 90s. I created a thread:

But no one seems to check those threads so I’ll post the info here one time. Sorry in advance.

The “R” from the “AIR” on the insole. Usually the bottom of the R is a triangle. I’ve never seen it look like this.

View attachment 2834520

The “NIKE” on the sole is fat and weird.
View attachment 2834521

The box:

View attachment 2834522

theyre legit. Just an Asia pair. Recrafts and Air Max III recrafts use different logos and midsoles.

Thank you, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear. I checked about a dozen of my pairs and none had those details, but none of those came from Asia so I figured that might be the case.

Back
Top Bottom