The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

At JD
5A87E152-0917-46AB-A052-DBA7413AB5D6.jpeg

^Cheers mate just copped.
I'm looking to cop but we get taxed hard from mainland EU stores. And the one UK spot that has them i
Shout out to Leebro Leebro for the heads up.
These will be hard to keep clean but they’re 🔥
6A7B6AE9-FFCB-43CE-ADD4-59924C2B109A.jpeg
Your welcome bro👊🏾. Just waiting for them to drop on Nike EU. I would have to pay customs fee from EU stores. Both Size? and Offspring are ridiculously trying to charge £160 and £150 for them.

What are the ones on the bottom right called?

2003 JD Sports Exclusive Wmns Sky Blue
ultra rare and extremely difficult to find and super underrated, i have been looking for them since 2005 never able to find a pair in us7.5/8/8.5, it is probably the first AM90 retro ever that got 3M materials on the shoes and have a outline around the swoosh, gustodaninja had a DS W11 pair for sale 10 years ago, he was sitting on them for ages before they got scooped up, probably due to the fact that nobody knows how exclusive and rare they are

I'm looking to cop but we get taxed hard from mainland EU stores. And the one UK spot that has them i

Your welcome bro👊🏾. Just waiting for them to drop on Nike EU. I would have to pay customs fee from EU stores. Both Size? and Offspring are ridiculously trying to charge £160 and £150 for them.
Fsr now on Nike UK.

Back
Top Bottom