The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Man they started making my nike id roshe march 4 and still nothing.. Wth

Open a chat with a Nike iD advisor, see what the hold up is.

I think some people have managed to get discount code from Nike by going down this route.

For reals? Any idea what to say?

I'm not sure, I think the people that got discount codes might of waited over the estimated delivery time.

Just ask why it's taking so long, they should be able to give you a delivery date and maybe they'll offer you a discount code.

I'm not sure, I think the people that got discount codes might of waited over the estimated delivery time.

Just ask why it's taking so long, they should be able to give you a delivery date and maybe they'll offer you a discount code.

Oh I see, I guess I still have 1 week left because my expected delivery date is 4/8

If anybody needs a hook up under retail for a sz10.5 infrared jacquard, hit me up! The shoe is beautiful, still hunting for an 8.5 under retail.

finally got the ID working, cant't decide on all solar red or a white lunarlon midsole and black swoosh (really resembles the Lebron 8s)

also is there an Air Max 90 ID thread or can I post ID stuff in here? just wanna make sure I am in the right place, I really didn't see an ID thread

Last edited:
finally got the ID working, cant't decide on all solar red or a white lunarlon midsole and black swoosh (really resembles the Lebron 8s)

also is there an Air Max 90 ID thread or can I post ID stuff in here? just wanna make sure I am in the right place, I really didn't see an ID thread

Everyone posts in here, some people don't like it.

They'll get over it.

Everyone posts in here, some people don't like it.

They'll get over it.
thanks man, wasn't sure

for the people who did an all solar red pair, does anyone know the difference visually between the solid and translucent solar red sole? On my design I am leaning towards translucent

thanks man, wasn't sure

for the people who did an all solar red pair, does anyone know the difference visually between the solid and translucent solar red sole? On my design I am leaning towards translucent

I went with the solid, somebody over on KTT ordered the translucent and wished they didn't. Can't remember the reason why, I just stuck to what I know.

well i just had a really pleasant nike online chat with a rep. ordered two pairs of all white am90 hyperfuse IDs and one shoe came a little dirty out of the box (glue on the midsole, lining had a couple dirt stains.. pretty much being really nitpicky on my end). anyway, initiated a return for that pair and i told the rep i used a 20% coupon when i ordered the two pairs. mentioned that i didn't want to miss out on the 20% on the new pair i was gonna order and she gave me a new code without any hesitation.

if anyone knows a Lorin that works for nike online customer service, tell that person i said thanks

well i just had a really pleasant nike online chat with a rep. ordered two pairs of all white am90 hyperfuse IDs and one shoe came a little dirty out of the box (glue on the midsole, lining had a couple dirt stains.. pretty much being really nitpicky on my end). anyway, initiated a return for that pair and i told the rep i used a 20% coupon when i ordered the two pairs. mentioned that i didn't want to miss out on the 20% on the new pair i was gonna order and she gave me a new code without any hesitation.

if anyone knows a Lorin that works for nike online customer service, tell that person i said thanks

But did you really use a 20% discount code the first time?!?

How do the all white look? I was thinking of ordering a pair.

But did you really use a 20% discount code the first time?!?

How do the all white look? I was thinking of ordering a pair.
yea of course lol. they can see it in my order for the two pairs

the all whites look good. not indy pack good, but i still prefer them over the all white leathers. i just wish the lining on the IDs were like my infrared hyperfuses

yea of course lol. they can see it in my order for the two pairs

the all whites look good. not indy pack good, but i still prefer them over the all white leathers. i just wish the lining on the IDs were like my infrared hyperfuses

Haha! All good man.

Yeah I'm not really into the 'quilted' liner of the iD's either, just love the Hyperfuse. I'll own 5 pairs when the Solars and Lt Crimsons arrive haha.

That'd be great if you could upload pictures if you get the time, thanks. Appreciate it

Last edited:
Haha! All good man.

Yeah I'm not really into the 'quilted' liner of the iD's either, just love the Hyperfuse. I'll own 5 pairs when the Solars and Lt Crimsons arrive haha.

That'd be great if you could upload pictures if you get the time, thanks. Appreciate it
yea i love the hyperfuses so much i can overlook that lining. bout to order two more IDs and im done for this round of options

Back
Top Bottom