The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i may be one of the few that like the crimsons more than the solars. the color of the solars are nice and they definitely pop. my brother got his pair last week and theyre just a little too "loud" for my style.
crimsons are on point. I probably need to order another pair

jacquards need black laces

they have peaked my interest but im still on the fence

Don't look like FNL gonna get the infrared jacquards. Gonna bite the bullet and order from NDC and save my WC cards for later.........Kanye shrug

wasnt FNL supposed to release the jcaquards today? i passed on the AM1s for them, and they never showed up... :smh:

most sizes are still available on NDC, but i have $40 in coupons and WCR for FNL.

Tell me about it!!! On release calendar and all. Typical FNL though. Have to take the good (WCR and Promos) with the bad (splash pop up on major release dates and not releasing shoes on their calendar).

Another video of mine on the Solar Reds on a cloudy day just to give one last look for anyone looking to buy a pair.

Might be ordering lt crimsons soon, i'd do a comparison video of those, but if your thinking about ordering either, i'd do it before any of the options run out.

part of me wants to nikeID the hyperfuse 90 in every shade they offer smh

Last edited:
I can't add the AM 90 hyperfuse to my cart on mobile and I can't get it to load on desktop this is weird. I wanna order a solar red pair, how much longer is the hyperfuse gonna be up any idea?

I can't add the AM 90 hyperfuse to my cart on mobile and I can't get it to load on desktop this is weird. I wanna order a solar red pair, how much longer is the hyperfuse gonna be up any idea?
i hope that nike gonna refresh the options, its about time tho
happy.gif

is the nike id generator working for anyone? =\

edit.. nevermind.. seems to be having an issue wh Chrome... works in IE.. slowly 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom