The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

god dam the price of the 9.5 is at 600 lol :x

Haha! My bad man, I didn't see the price of the 9.5. Just assumed they were all the same price, the 8 and 8.5 aren't bad prices - especially if you can get him down some

I gotta learn to stay off NT sometimes I swear. Probably end of Copping those Solars this week. Joints are too ill

lmfao same here debating whether I should do a solar red id or crimson, In all honesty i might end up copping both...
not sure if you're tryna replicate the AM 90 Indy sport red, but the UK am 90 ID has a sport red color now

although its EM material and not hyperfuse
nerd.gif

Last edited:
lmfao same here debating whether I should do a solar red id or crimson, In all honesty i might end up copping both...

I had both and tbh Solar > Lt Crimson, Crimsons look like tomato soup IMO.

Look at the photos I posted of the two together, make up your own mind but the Crimsons did nothing for me man.

sorry for the nooby question since i never tried EM, whats so bad about it ? :nerd:  

Just not a fan of it bro, seems to crease real easy. I'm not a fan of the Lunar material either, kind of reminds of that.

Each to their own though I guess, just not for me.

made my 3rd AM90 purchase today, found a pair of the OG infareds that came out last year

need an everyday shoe and I really liked them, plus my size is hard to find

Last edited:

I WANT TO BUY IT !! but my inner self saying no. I guess this shoe will be forever pass 
nerd.gif
wait till they hit the 600 dollar mark, then you would've wished that you had copped when they were 400 bucks

i would advice you to take it raw if i were you, i wont hurt without the lube
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom