The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

lol tell us how it turns out! im really tempted to do it as well.. is that the UK or USA one?

US doesn't have sport red bro I checked

This is the British one, I'm having trouble deciding if I should just use the Nike logo or use the British logo I'm kinda feeling the country patch though

US doesn't have sport red bro I checked

This is the British one, I'm having trouble deciding if I should just use the Nike logo or use the British logo I'm kinda feeling the country patch though
oh right right it was university red.. hmm i like the country patch too lol

go for the nike logo
Yeah that's what I should do but something about that country patch I like idk it looks cool but I'm afraid it will come out cheesy so I should probably roll with the regular nike logo
Go for the patch.  I's an ID and the 3 lions crest is what makes it an England shoe.

If you're gonna do it go for the gusto!

Last edited:
decided against the patch, really liked the lions or whatever they are on it

it looked really dope but i'm afraid Nike ID would butcher it anyway so I just went with the regular Nike ID

I prefer the hyperfuse, but I couldn't pass the opportunity to make a sport red colorway

pics will come ASAP when I get them in, lets hope they come out nice guys #takeoneforNT LOL

decided against the patch, really liked the lions or whatever they are on it

it looked really dope but i'm afraid Nike ID would butcher it anyway so I just went with the regular Nike ID

I prefer the hyperfuse, but I couldn't pass the opportunity to make a sport red colorway

pics will come ASAP when I get them in, lets hope they come out nice guys #takeoneforNT LOL
What if they don't show up til near the end of the tournament and Nike takes down the ID options??

O Noez!!!

looking for atmos x air max 90 duck camo size 10.5??? anyone know where i can find a pair?

If you thought that was bad.  check project blitz's price.
sick.gif

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-running/nike-air-max-90/air-max-90-premium-9401.html

Back
Top Bottom