The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These are my shiiit. I use them as beaters too but doubled up at the outlet for 50 each. Gonna put the other pair on ice for a while. Way under rated imo

Agree with you 100%. I love this pair. Definitely doubled up at the outlets too. That's why I'm not afraid to beat on this pair hah

Anyone know where I can get the white independence day 90's in size 8uk/9us? 
frown.gif

finally pulled the trigger on a pair of 2013 Paris 90s.  Looking forward to seeing them in person.

Thinking about grabbing the camo tapes with coupon+WC reward. The more I see them, the better they look.

If anybody is in the Ocean City, MD or Rehoboth beach Delaware area,  the Nike outlet at Rehoboth has PLENTY of sizes of the OG Air Max 90 VNTG Infrared (Style Code 543361-161).    They were $90 with 20% off so they came out to $72 .   I don't think this Nike outlet does phone orders.  These are labeled as B Grades, but the pair I scooped up was legit

Still cant find the july 4th all red joints. Are they just completely gone from the world besides ebay?

They were a "quickstrike", and not only Kanye fans but people heavy into fashion I bet copped multiple pairs.. Your best bet is eBay or to hope some pairs dropped at a local boutique around you...

How do you guys clean your hyperfuse am90s? I've tried some Jason Markk and it doesn't seem to remove the dirt stains on the hyperfuse material.

Can someone educate me on the air max 90 infrared's, the different models/versions and todays price points?

So how do these tape 90s fit? TTS? Essentially they're just Hyperfuse 90s, so I'm assuming they fit the same.

Thanks wussup - exactly what I was looking for! How long til the midsole is susceptible to cracking and bubble clouding.? I don't want to hunt for too old a model...

Thanks wussup - exactly what I was looking for! How long til the midsole is susceptible to cracking and bubble clouding.? I don't want to hunt for too old a model...
like i tell everyone in this thread, if you're looking for a pair of infrareds, try to find the 2005 HOA pair.  best quality out of the bunch

If anybody is in the Ocean City, MD or Rehoboth beach Delaware area,  the Nike outlet at Rehoboth has PLENTY of sizes of the OG Air Max 90 VNTG Infrared (Style Code 543361-161).    They were $90 with 20% off so they came out to $72 .   I don't think this Nike outlet does phone orders.  These are labeled as B Grades, but the pair I scooped up was legit

Repped. Update: no more 10 or 10.5 I settled for the last 10. Thy have every other size available and te 20% off ends Wednesday. They're considered b grades because they all have tiny flaws like the leather is a bit creased or glue stains but they all look good

Except I just had a pair crumble on me so they're not invincible, be careful and buy with caution
damn, thats crazy.  first time i've seen that on a HOA pair.  i had 2 pairs of HOAs first one i beat to the ground and the 2nd im still currently beating to the ground, and they've never cracked like that.  scuffs on the midsole, yes; but not like that

Back
Top Bottom