The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

like i tell everyone in this thread, if you're looking for a pair of infrareds, try to find the 2005 HOA pair.  best quality out of the bunch
how much do they run for?  and also, is the fit the same as the recent ones like the VNTG OG pair?

a lot of people praised the quality on the vntg og pair also...

how much do they run for?  and also, is the fit the same as the recent ones like the VNTG OG pair?

a lot of people praised the quality on the vntg og pair also...

I honestly haven't looked for a pair so I don't know how much they currently go for. As far as sizing, the HOAs don't feel as narrow as current am90s, but they're still TTS.. at least they are for me. I never tried on any of the og vintage pairs either so I honestly have no basis of comparison when it comes to those

finally pulled the trigger on a pair of 2013 Paris 90s.  Looking forward to seeing them in person.
theyre nice man, i ended up doubling in the end. only thing is some of the individual teeth were out of place on the tread of the first pair i bought, returned obviously and got a clean pair. BUT ive seen the tread scewed on other pairs in different sizes on display.

Tried the Tapes today, but didn't really like how they fitted... dunno why, but they felt narrower than normal.

Opted for these instead.

Good choice. IMO, there's no point in having the other variations of the Infrareds (Hyperfuse, Type, Engineered Mesh, etc.) if you already have the regular AM90 Infrareds.

Last edited:
Good choice. IMO, there's no point in having the other variations of the Infrareds (Hyperfuse, Type, Engineered Mesh, etc.) if you already have the regular AM90 Infrareds.
tell that to lemon diesel 
laugh.gif

dude has every pair of infrareds ever released except a couple (premium ostrich and one other pair)

I will cop the infrared 90s just because my favorite shoe and colorway lol

theyre nice man, i ended up doubling in the end. only thing is some of the individual teeth were out of place on the tread of the first pair i bought, returned obviously and got a clean pair. BUT ive seen the tread scewed on other pairs in different sizes on display.
They just arrived this morning, and I am pleased with the textures/materials.  I was unable to see them in person, but I'm glad that I got a pair.  Have you seen the Paris AM1s in person?  If so, what do you think of them?  Thanks!

Repped. Update: no more 10 or 10.5 I settled for the last 10. Thy have every other size available and te 20% off ends Wednesday. They're considered b grades because they all have tiny flaws like the leather is a bit creased or glue stains but they all look good
ahhh out of 10.5 might have to go try for a size 11

They just arrived this morning, and I am pleased with the textures/materials.  I was unable to see them in person, but I'm glad that I got a pair.  Have you seen the Paris AM1s in person?  If so, what do you think of them?  Thanks!
the paris 1's i didnt cop, that matte black was just to plain for me in person. out of all the 1's from the pack bar the milans the londons were the nicest and most slept on imo.

paris 90's are dope though, glad you like. 

All those Tapes look decent except for those 1s. The 1s have that Maxim mid-sole look going on.......bad look
mean.gif

Nice choice SinnerP
nthat.gif

FNL Sale got me...

Sonic Yellow

Armory Navy

Deep Royal

....On to the next
dope, copped the yellows last week.. still waiting for them to arrive smh.

what size foot are you tak?

Back
Top Bottom