The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

sweet got a pair of the atomic reds. the stitching is great, the materials used is decent but I found some pretty bad glue stains :frown:. overall I am satisfied but wished it didnt have those nasty glue stains.

btw whats the difference between air max 90 and air max 90 essential?

Solefreedom - A reasonable price would be cheap as possible. This past year, I snagged my HOA 90s in VNDS for under a $100 shipped. As of late, Id imagine they 'could' go anywhere from $120-175

Last edited:
I'm after a pair of homegrowns size US10.5 or 11, anyone know where i should start looking?

cheers

270e058c_omfg.jpeg

Last edited:
Has this happened to anyone elses AM90s? If so any idea what may cause it and how i can possibly prevent it?

damn !!!! you ****ed them up really bad
mean.gif

luckily that shiit never happend to me before

i cant even imagine what you have done to get the mesh damaged like that
laugh.gif

that kind of mesh is quite stiff and wouldnt damage so quick normally

Last edited:
Great shoe, although the comfort levels leave a lot to be desired.  I'll probably double up on these when the price dips down even lower, as they're a nice, cheap alternative to Infrareds that I can beat up and not worry about.  

I had to throw in some white laces in mine though--had to break up the monotony of all that black.  

So I haven't bought any AM90s in a few years and when I got the Atomic Reds, I found that my usual 11.5 was huge.  Anyone else have this issue?  I ended up taking them back for a size 11, which ended up fitting perfectly.  
Ye I got my TTS 9.5 but felt like there's still enough room for me to fit into a 9

They haven't been worn that much which is pissing me off about it I have red ones where the same thing happened too. Is there a chance that they are knock offs and I don't know it? I take care of my 90s more than any other pair of kicks I own and for this to happen is pissin me off.

They haven't been worn that much which is pissing me off about it I have red ones where the same thing happened too. Is there a chance that they are knock offs and I don't know it? I take care of my 90s more than any other pair of kicks I own and for this to happen is pissin me off.
post a picture of the whole shoe and pictures from the sizetag, so that i can determine if they are authentic or not
wink.gif

I blew out the the side of my day of the deads the first or second time I wore em. Just poor nike quality is all. 90's are pretty narrow, maybe you have wide feet if youve done that to multiple pairs?

I''ll definitely send you a pic so you can check em out. And yeah im goin around kickin the hardest pointiest **** i can find to blow out my shoes.

Hey I lost the laces to a pair of my Infrared 90's and was wondering if you guys know of somewhere that sells the laces that come with a size 11.5 Air Max 90?

I know they're regular flat laces so does that mean I can go pick it up at any site or spot.

I''ll definitely send you a pic so you can check em out. And yeah im goin around kickin the hardest pointiest **** i can find to blow out my shoes.
that sucks man.  i've beat A LOT of my 90s down to the ground and never had that happen to any of my pairs.  send that ish back to nike
Hey I lost the laces to a pair of my Infrared 90's and was wondering if you guys know of somewhere that sells the laces that come with a size 11.5 Air Max 90?

I know they're regular flat laces so does that mean I can go pick it up at any site or spot.
just get any regular flat laces. if you have any other am90s, just measure the length of the laces, though.  that's the only determining factor 

man those look dope. which ones(year) are those? dont look the recent OGs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom