The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Crazy how high the all red Independence Day pack are going for, thank goodness I got the reds for retail. Good thing the navy and the white pair are going cheap so I can scoop them up in the following weeks..

Those Camo Infrareds tho.

I'm somewhat tired of all the Infrared iterations, but surprisingly those work well.

So basically the only difference in this Air Max 90 drop in the morning is that this is "Atomic Red" instead of "Infrared"?? anybody??

I'm glad they didn't use "infrared" on this shoe because it doesn't deserve it. Nike please stop bastardizing a classic.

yea..although it does seem strange that nike is re-releasing the same og colorway AM 95's when they just dropped these like 6 months ago!

25 min tell the 3rd pair of infrareds this year...I'm going to cop as infrared 90's are my fav shoe, but this pace is getting a little redic...

Anyone know where else they are selling the PRM tapes. Totally forgot about the release this morning on NDC... 

Got my size 9  AM 90s
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Anyone know where else they are selling the PRM tapes. Totally forgot about the release this morning on NDC... 
bodegas had em up since last night...wasn't a ton of sizes last I looked

ndc isn't sold out though keep refreshing sizes keep refilling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom