The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Full size run on every color sat on Finishline's website for weeks! lol  Could have had them for under 100 after coupons.. even less with a rewards card. The price jack is rediculous!

Exactly, finishline still had sizes up for all of the colors a few weeks back. Crazy how influence sells!

Exactly, finishline still had sizes up for all of the colors a few weeks back. Crazy how influence sells!

I know, I posted a page back I wanted them and was waiting for my birthday coupon to purchase them and then yeezass wore them and they sold out in two days. When I checked back my size was gone.

Anybody made any IDs that can vouch for quality? I made a bunch of potential IDs and might pull the trigger on one.

i may have to double up on those Paris home turfs, they are just too nice...

Last edited:

i may have to double up on those Paris home turfs, they are just too nice...
check out the milan AM90's..  they got slept on hard.. one of the dopest am90's in the past few years, IMO.

Quality on them is EXCEPTIONAL!

Last edited:
It's the same ****.
Although, I know NIKE uses the color names loosely.. Based on tradition... Infrared is suppose to be a red with an orange-ish hue.. atomic red, is a bright pink with a hint of red, which makes it almost neon colored pink.

Although, I know NIKE uses the color names loosely.. Based on tradition... Infrared is suppose to be a red with an orange-ish hue.. atomic red, is a bright pink with a hint of red, which makes it almost neon colored pink.
i agree- thats what kept me from the Milan AM1s

COMING SOON !!!!

ATMOS Exclusive AM90 3M Tiger Camo
pimp.gif

Pretty disappointed that the "red" on the Air Max 90 Prem tape is straight up PINK!! They're not red at all.   Looks like girls shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom