The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Gotta love customer service reps with the IQ of a sixth grader.
A little harsh. He was not as "professional" as most other customer service representatives are, but i find his authenticity refreshing. It's nice to talk with another "person" instead of some some automaton-like CSR spitting out a bunch of pre-established responses.

Blends LA with the fastest shipping
pimp.gif

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what ended up being the "best" method for NDC - manually searching for the product, new releases page, or going to nikelab page?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what ended up being the "best" method for NDC - manually searching for the product, new releases page, or going to nikelab page?

I used the search method and found it 10 seconds before they tweeted it and got to captcha and waited bout 2 minutes until they kicked me lol... I usually cook on nike.com but this release was stupid hard

Last edited:
It def didn't show up on nikelab page (at least for me it didn't) and after watching MexicanSHs release video it looked like the shoe showed up on "new releases" about 30 sec before tweet went out. But of course it showed "product not available" when he clicked on it which I'm sure was the case for others.

Last edited:
these showed up searching by style code, but that doesnt always work anymore.  It's a gamble doing it that way, but recent nikelab releases have still been searchable, just not saturday morning 8am/5am jordan, kobe etc releases

I refreshed the nike lab page, added size to cart, did the captcha, waited 2-3 min in line and it mysteriously added to my cart. I was already signed in so I checked out quickly. I got a size 6 though so that could've been why I was able to get them but right after I placed my order all sizes were sold out. nike didn't tweet the link until after they went live so ppl that were waiting for the tweet already lost.

Last edited:
I refreshed the nike lab page, added size to cart, did the captcha, waited 2-3 min in line and it mysteriously added to my cart. I was already signed in so I checked out quickly. I got a size 6 though so that could've been why I was able to get them but right after I placed my order all sizes were sold out. nike didn't tweet the link until after they went live so ppl that were waiting for the tweet already lost.
if you waited for the tweet, you missed out...

even then, I still missed out.. added to cart and completed captcha as fast as I could as soon as they popped up...no dice..

i love these sneaks. the concept is very cool. especially with a monochromatic outfit. I would have bought them even if they didnt have 3M.  hopefully i find find some desperate schmuck who has to sell below 300 to get money for the next release.

Back
Top Bottom