The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Would anybody mind helping me out by messaging whatever sites are still getting these? I return favors fellas and I do not forget!

Serious question: Resellers, why do you post pictures of your pickups?
To show-off or hoping someone will PM them for offers?  I mean, they're not going to wear their shoes, so what's the point of having something when nobody knows you have it?

Last edited:
I actually brought them to wear.... I was on line and out of the first 10 people I was was on line with... 7 out of 10 brought to resell.... One of the nicest concepts in a while.

To show-off or hoping someone will PM them for offers?  I mean, they're not going to wear their shoes, so what's the point of having something when nobody knows you have it?

That's why I asked the question. I assumed it was the former but maybe there is another motive of which I'm not aware.

I bought mine to wear as well. If and when I sell shoes I always sell them at about retail, but it's rare I sell anything. These will never be sold they'll stick to my feet. Check out my instagram @bostonsbest1 

Or maybe they bought them for themselves and waited dumb long in line for a pair. You guys should just worry about yourselves, not other peoples motives in posting a pic :lol:

anyone that was able to cop a pair of the air max lunar 90 sp size 9 or 8.5 willing to talk about trades for my size 8 King's Crowns?

Back
Top Bottom