The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got these for 90bucks 2 month ago in vnds condition

good finding huh? 
smokin.gif

I'm starting a petition to get any color used on a Yeezy shoe removed from Nike ID. This has gone too far!
lol you think nike would care what you think
laugh.gif

the only thing what they seems to care about is $$$$$$
sick.gif

starting a petition for removing colors that where used on the yeezy is just a waist of time

better you set up a petition to bring back the AM1 in their old shape its more usefull imo
wink.gif

Last edited:
AMD- supposedly that pair I inquired about ,are FTLAUS exclusives. I've yet to locate the CW & Item# info. .

Just got home from work to find a package chilling on the dining table, I open the box and these babies finally showed up. Can't explain to you how happy I was to see the box just chilling there waiting for me lol. The 3D effect on these is crazy, very happy with them.

View media item 1115892

Those laces are clean, I was gonna do a lace swap as well but plain red and plain blue laces. After seeing the ones you just posted I think those might look better, where did you get them?

I found these laces for $3, they look really good on them. Now idk which ones to wear for my NY trip on Sept. 11.
oooohhhh fffff u man, i'm waitin those laces to be shipped, you stole my prime!!! 
laugh.gif

i paid those laces 40$ and i have to wait the damn international shippin, damn can't stand all this waiting!!! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom