The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

c'mon man, serious! he's asking 1.8k
No not in the slightest. 
mean.gif
 Not even going to write the rant that I want too. If you're okay throwing away 1.8k for an american flag patch that would take binoculars to see at a distance be my guest. There are plenty of arguments against it and it's damn near a year and a half later so I'm sure you've heard it all by now so I don't need to repeat it.

I had posted up some university red ids I had gotten in a few weeks ago using the USA world cup option, and @DEVON97 asked that I post some on feet pics.  Snapped a couple this afternoon.

I know it's been a while since the ICE pack has released, but I was just wondering what your favorite color ways of it was. I'm looking to get a pair and it'll be my first Air Maxes, so I really want to make a good decision! Any ideas guys?!

No not in the slightest. 
mean.gif
 Not even going to write the rant that I want too. If you're okay throwing away 1.8k for an american flag patch that would take binoculars to see at a distance be my guest. There are plenty of arguments against it and it's damn near a year and a half later so I'm sure you've heard it all by now so I don't need to repeat it.
i agree, as i wrote to me seller's totally out of mind, that's why i asked how much would be a fair price for those 3 kicks! 
wink.gif

Saw this pic on Twitter. Croc finish is poorly executed IMO.
yea that croc looks pretty bad..

Also those asking about the "premium" materials...the "premium" designation comes from the use of the croc or snake print. The leather/ suede is the same as on the non-premium IDs. I did a live chat with a nike running 'expert'. I wanted to know if the leather on the premium ID was better/ different than the leather on the standard IDs...dude said he wasnt sure, but took about 10 minutes and got me a solid answer.. he said no, the leather was exactly the same stuff, only difference would be the croc detailing. I would highly recommend contacting a 'running expert' rather than a regular live chat rep.  they seem to be pretty knowledgeable and very willing to dig up solid info and give straight answers--also I asked a running 'expert' about a sportswear/ID product and he still got me the info I wanted... they can be contacted through links on certain running shoe pages, there is a link that says something like 'ask a running expert about this product'

heres my ID thats coming in the next couple weeks

glad I got full grain leather...looked better than the croc to me

and they are Fake/Unauthorized
wink.gif

those french peeps keep buying and posting that ish

they are just embarassing their self without knowing it lol

that french guy hichem_og (FAKE G imo)
laugh.gif
is the worst of them

he sells that crap what he buy on taobao to peeps that are not aware that they are fake for 300 euro
mean.gif

and he always tell the buyers that they are so called hong kong ID studio VIP exclusive bla bla BS

while the place that sold them in HK got raided by the HK customs for selling those AM90 IDs and HQ replica AJs

apple daily magazine in HK even uploaded 2 vids on their website about those shoes

in 1 of those vids they even called the Nike department in HK to ask if they offer animal print at their ID studio

and they told them that they never offered animal print as a option at the ID studio
For real?

I follow that guy, he was a dope collection of kicks

Damn 
eek.gif

I assume people get their stuff from the actual atmos website but I believe there's a large shipping fee to overcome.

they'll be here in the states. just keep an eye out on IG for sites like premier and blends.

both has the ducks and tigers last year...

1.8USD... maybe i could try to find the reds and stop but i feel like having just one out of 3 just isnt the right way for me! it's an offensive amount for 3 AM's tho... :smh:

It is, what it is man. I paid $1200 for my pack, but I made all that money selling shoes I didn't wear anymore so I wasn't that bothered.

They're expensive for what they are but they're super nice, especially the navys.

Back
Top Bottom