The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Update...Soft Suede is actually more like a cardboard with Felt material although SnakeSkin is nice...unfortunately I will be returning. Premium price for sub par product.
Did the soft suede make them feel hard on your foot? You think it would be better with leather? The suede does looks nice though.

Did the soft suede make them feel hard on your foot? You think it would be better with leather? The suede does looks nice though.

It's not hard on foot, just poor quality. I would do leather if I were to order again. I'm done with sportswear Ids, unlike the materials on nike Bball shoes. Never know how quality is on sportswear. The suede is the same as Am1 suede on current ID. Nothing great

This picture makes them look good, classic sole ftw
Can't wait for my pair. (Email says by 9/2)
 Damn, These look better then the Duck Camos to me. That classic sole and the black croc sets it OFF!!!!!

Last edited:
those ids are cool but nowhere near the duck camos
Im not talking about hype, Im talking about originality and craftsmanship.  Of course if you add hype, then its a totally different story.

If you released these shoes both on the same day, and no one knew anything about either one, there is no way I would get the duck camo's first.

Last edited:

Im not talking about hype, Im talking about originality and craftsmanship.  Of course if you add hype, then its a totally different story.

If you released these shoes both on the same day, and no one knew anything about either one, there is no way I would get the duck camo's first.
QFT

View media item 1146439

im not talking hype either, straight looks

it's not close to me

It is close. I love my Duck Camos and don't feel the need to drop 500+ for a second pair, so I made an iD that IS close to them

Mine is still saying 8/28 delivery finally. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
guys how much would you pay for all of the 3 am90 independence day size 10 colorways? i found them but i think sellers is a bit out of mind...

Back
Top Bottom