The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For those who wanted the japan camo country pack - I've just noticed release date has been pushed back to November 9th according to end clothings upcoming release page.

If this is true the UK camo's will drop before the japan pack.
Been waiting for the Japan Camos...  Ive been stalking all the japan blogs... thanks for the info, rep!

Man the power of Kanye is amazing, so many were bashing the pack and now the reds are fetching $300+ on the bay.
mean.gif
exactly... i honestly think theyre nothin special, the only ones i would wear are the white ones:.

Re-painted the midsoles on this years OG 90's as I couldn't stand the yellowing anymore. Pretty pleased with the end results considering it was my first paint job!

Nice!! Did you just use angelus? I've always wanted to do this just never sure on mixing dullers and such

Nice!! Did you just use angelus? I've always wanted to do this just never sure on mixing dullers and such
Yeah man, honestly give it a go it's real easy. Use Acetone to remove the yellowed paint, then use a mix of about 75% white angelus and 25% duller. Probably need about 3-5 coats of paint.  Just make sure you tape up on the leather so you don't paint that! 

Sweet I think ill order some and give it a go. I have a few beaters I can practice on first

premium air max 90 sneakerboots .... they look really good on foot . grabbed them a few days ago !

premium air max 90 sneakerboots .... they look really good on foot . grabbed them a few days ago !

From where?

I need too see these in person before I cop, the whole "sneaker/boot" thing has me 2nd guessing myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom