The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ Wow. Mistakes happen, but that's pretty egregious.
a one-footed employee took it and didn't think I would notice the shoes were different.

To make it worse, the non-am90 shoe was from the store shelf, it had the sale tag on it 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care whos collab they are, dope as hell in my opinion. Any chance of a wider release that isn't > $300?

The rest of the country camo pack is expected to drop (uk/japan). Saw mita release photos and based on the previous drops they have hit the states a week or two after. Need those japans

Edit: just saw some previous post nov 9th seems about right and dang that day is going to be a mess

Last edited:
What's a sensible price for some DS 2009 air maxim 1+ Parra? (Us11)
A jar of vaseline.

On another note, the next batch of camo's should drop this week or the week after.

The Atmos black tiger camo's drop this Friday at Atmos Sportslab. If any of you do not buy internationally very often I recommend calling your bank's fraud prevention department and let them know that you are going to be making international purchases, otherwise their algorithms will think it is a fraudulent transaction and put a hold on your card.

Last edited:

The Atmos black tiger camo's drop this Friday at Atmos Sportslab. If any of you do not buy internationally very often I recommend calling your bank's fraud prevention department and let them know that you are going to be making international purchases, otherwise their algorithms will think it is a fraudulent transaction and put a hold on your card.
Have you ordered from them before?  I thought they didn't ship to the US. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom