The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

All those euro sites charging that mega rape. Anybody got a 6.5 or 7. I have a 10.5 coming in

Just got my shipping info from Footaction! Can't wait till Friday
happy.gif
Same here shippinginfo from ups on behalf of footaction. This thread really helped out with the phone order on Footaction after the nike debacle and then finishline going under. 

white laces looks so much better on the denims 

repped! as i'll get em i'll do a couple of shots aside the denim af1 to see whats what! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

i have to say this time nike went crazy with pricing, usually they translate $ in € 1 to 1,
in this case there is way too much difference... [emoji]128560[/emoji]

Last edited:
so I just checked my bank statement online and
apparently I was charged for a pair of denims
and I have no history in my FNL Account with an order number of the Denims.

I did attempt to purchase through FNL that morning but got Timed out errors.
Does this mean my order actually went through?

I wouldnt mind having a second pair for trading purposes

Last edited:
so I just checked my bank statement online and
apparently I was charged for a pair of denims
and I have no history in my FNL Account with an order number of the Denims.

I did attempt to purchase through FNL that morning but got Timed out errors.
Does this mean my order actually went through?

I wouldnt mind having a second pair for trading purposes

That's common with Finishline on failed orders, so most likely it didn't go through. If it's pending the charge will go away since it's waiting for approval. It's one of the reasons to use a credit card on their website because if you continuously try to submit the order and it comes up with an error you'll have all these pending charges and the amount of money won't be available until those charges clear.

That's common with Finishline on failed orders, so most likely it didn't go through. If it's pending the charge will go away since it's waiting for approval. It's one of the reasons to use a credit card on their website because if you continuously try to submit the order and it comes up with an error you'll have all these pending charges and the amount of money won't be available until those charges clear.

Ok, I only did the check out process once with my credit card..how long does it usually take for them to cancel that and have the money go back to my account?

I haven't got Shipping info from Footaction exactly...

I got Alert from UPS that a Package from Eastbay has been processed and ready for pickup to be shipped

Del Date Friday

but i'm gonna try n speed it up with UPS 3 day Select upgrade it's it's allowed on this shipment

Ok, I only did the check out process once with my credit card..how long does it usually take for them to cancel that and have the money go back to my account?

If I remember correctly it's at least a few days. Hasn't happened to me in a while, actually nevermind it did during the Sport Blue AJ3 release. Numerous charges on paypal and my credit card, never got through lol. So yeah, expect your money to be held up for at least a few days.

If I remember correctly it's at least a few days. Hasn't happened to me in a while, actually nevermind it did during the Sport Blue AJ3 release. Numerous charges on paypal and my credit card, never got through lol. So yeah, expect your money to be held up for at least a few days.

On the wtl release same thing happened thru footaction. took 4 complete business days before the pending charge fell off.

I just got a UPS quantum view email, nothing from FA. It also says it's coming from eastbay which is apart of the same family. Would have liked a email straight from FA, as I was a lil confused.

pass on the velvets. the corks may be had just for collection purposes. i wear all my shoes, but those would be nice to just have. also, i can see nike ruining the quality of the velvet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom