The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Bleached Denims came in today, more pics will come later. 

But first impressions, wow. One of the best releases this year imo. If you haven't picked these up already, please do so fellas. They shouldn't be a hard cop on Nike. These are absolute fire. 

Bleached Denims came in today, more pics will come later. 

But first impressions, wow. One of the best releases this year imo. If you haven't picked these up already, please do so fellas. They shouldn't be a hard cop on Nike. These are absolute fire. 

I got my pair on Sunday and I love them..I'm almost tempted to sell them after Christmas cause I know people are going to pay some serious coin for them..:tongue:

I got my pair on Sunday and I love them..I'm almost tempted to sell them after Christmas cause I know people are going to pay some serious coin for them..
tongue.gif
Lmao considering doubling up and doing the same. These are absolute fire man. 

Shake your head all you want, but being able to make up some of the money I spend on my kids and wife for Christmas is a no brainer for me..
people like you ruin the game. Why don't you just let somebody buy it for retail if you just gonna sell it. Hahahahahahhahb. I do the same thing u do bro.

people like you ruin the game. Why don't you just let somebody buy it for retail if you just gonna sell it. Hahahahahahhahb. I do the same thing u do bro.

If you had 10 pairs sure the logic makes sense. But only having 1 to resell I'm not sure could put much of a dent in christmas shopping.

I've been doing this since 85, so I highly doubt that me selling 2 or 3 pairs of shoes a year to buy a new pair or help pay off my Christmas debt is ruining the game..If someone wants something for retail then they should take their *** to the store and buy it for retail..Every single shoe I've ever bought 2nd hand has always been above retail and I have never complained..Cause if I wanted it cheaper then I should have found a way to get it when it the day it released..But thanks caring enough about me to quote my post..:tongue:

Did Nike release an official date for the denim re-release? You would think that a company as big as Nike would have better servers.

I honestly think NIke deliberately does not want to improve its website. These crashes make it seem that their shoes are in high demand and gives the illusion of exclusivity

Last edited:
I've been doing this since 85, so I highly doubt that me selling 2 or 3 pairs of shoes a year to buy a new pair or help pay off my Christmas debt is ruining the game..If someone wants something for retail then they should take their *** to the store and buy it for retail..Every single shoe I've ever bought 2nd hand has always been above retail and I have never complained..Cause if I wanted it cheaper then I should have found a way to get it when it the day it released..But thanks caring enough about me to quote my post..:tongue:
re read what I said. I resell all the time. That way my collection is free.

Back
Top Bottom