The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I definitely got a bit carried away calling them buttery, but the suede on mine are a far cry from "like sandpaper".  I'm confused by the wide disparity in perception of the suede among NTers. I get that people have different opinions on how suede should feel, but it's hard for me to imagine that any of the suede on the Denims could be that rough or of poor quality considering how mine feel.  Perhaps Nike used different batches of suede? Either that or the batch itself wasn't uniform throughout. Strange nonetheless.
the suede is not that bad imo but its also not topnotch quality

if you compare it with the suede from the co.jp AM1 caves what feels like soft baby skin

that cw deff not gonna sell out so quick

it will deff take 5-7 months before they are starting to dry up

just take a lil bit patience, they will arrive at the US very soon i think
how do you know that it won't sell out quick? like...what do you use to tell if it will or not? god...such an am90 noob sorry

any word on the denim re-release on NDC?
Still hasn't been announced yet. I'm actually kind of surprised. With a fairly weak launch list this weekend, tomorrow would have been a good time to re-release these shoes. I'm going to guess it'll be a drop next week during a weekday.  

how do you know that it won't sell out quick? like...what do you use to tell if it will or not? god...such an am90 noob sorry
No hype to em, but they're are dope. Most will hope it goes on discount on Finishline or outlets. If no Atmos name attached to it, it'll sit awhile too.

How fast do you guys think the the Suit & Tie pack will go? Nowhere near the hype of denims, but I don't know what to think.

No hype to em, but they're are dope. Most will hope it goes on discount on Finishline or outlets. If no Atmos name attached to it, it'll sit awhile too.
Well that's a relief to hear. I already hate all the hoops I jump through to get my J's. It would be nice to just stroll in and cop with no worries, for retail.

How fast do you guys think the the Suit & Tie pack will go? Nowhere near the hype of denims, but I don't know what to think.
depends on how much demand the shoe will gonna receive

i personally think that they will start to dry up at 3-4 months

Last edited:

Nobody wants those Suit n Tie Am 90's not even Justin Timberlake!!!..

You'lll be fine!
Oh snap!! That was an answer wrapped in a diss! 

I totally understand why people would think they were ugly, but I'm strangely into them for some reason.  Usually not a big Lunar fan.

Don't know if this was already posted, but I just saw this German video of the suit and tie pack on feet (including the other two euro pairs). Kind of corny, but good on feet views.

Video starts at 5:04. The rest is just talking.

finally managed to get a pair of moon landings at a decent price

been away from 90s for awhile, may need to get back into 'em
pimp.gif

Picked up the chevrons on FNL with coupon code $20 off $100, winner circle rewards for $109 shipped (including tax). Used gift card so nothing out of pocket. Hope the Jade looks good in person.

Here's that FNL coupon if anyone wants it: 29DG4MCEW48 ($20 off $100)

Last edited:
Got the burnished am1s and they are fire. Great quality on the leather and the waxed laces gives it a nice touch. Glad I didn't sleep on them.

Anyone copped the burnished am90?

Back
Top Bottom