The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

That's why I said am I tripping

Just seems like I can see a dark color on the suede but maybe not. Cuz in outside light I can't tell only when inside under living rooms lights
dude you were trippin lol

i wouldnt call the suede on these buttery, but i'd say its better than the milan am1 sandpaper suede

Damn just got hit with the

Omg those are ugly

sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

But if they had a little red tag that said Supreme or were really Atmos, that same person probably would've been like....."OMG those are FIRE".

mean.gif

But if they had a little red tag that said Supreme or were really Atmos, that same person probably would've been like....."OMG those are FIRE".

actually nah it was the ole lady who said it :lol:

she dont know about those brands

Also how come I keep getting referrence about buttery suede? I never said it was ...? I was talking about it looked like the denim bled on it

mean.gif

actually nah it was the ole lady who said it
laugh.gif

she dont know about those brands

Also how come I keep getting referrence about buttery suede? I never said it was ...? I was talking about it looked like the denim bled on it
nah man, it wasnt towards you; hence, the hard enters after my comment to you lol. just easier to respond than look for the person who said it to quote it

I wonder if the denim is gonna bleed on to the white laces?

I mean if it does oh well and prob wont be a biggie since it will be the under side of the laces and i never touch mine since I have them laced a certain way

curious tho

im glad you like them bro. i didnt like the fact that the gym red looked more raspberry, depending on the lighting. i ended up returning them and ordered some AM1 iDs.

Super Pissed…. Got a Alert from UPS that my AIR MAX's are delayed because of a Mechanical issue….

WTH did a truck break down or something??  this sum bullshhhhheeeeeeiiiiit 

Super Pissed…. Got a Alert from UPS that my AIR MAX's are delayed because of a Mechanical issue…

WTH did a truck break down or something??  this sum bullshhhhheeeeeeiiiiit 

Me too, i called and changed it to pick up at the facility...

I dig the paisleys, but the lunar am90s fit my feet a little funny. Too narrow in the right toe box

Back
Top Bottom