The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What about the laces?
you can let them in the shoe and when you wanna put them in the washmachine you can take them out

you can deff get the laces back to bright white if you put them in a sock and wash them on 90 degrees celcius

you can try to wash the shoes on 50 degree celcius so that i will get the mesh cleaner, but anything on a

higher temperature i wouldnt recommend cuz the shoe will maybe get damaged by the water what is too hot

what causes sole seperation, swollen air unit etc etc

Hello, can you guys confirm whether these are legit or not? Thanks for your help.
looks legit, but its better if you post a picture from the sz tag
wink.gif

Thanks for the reply these were the only pics available, I saw them on eBay. I thought they were legit until I noticed the toebox and ankle area did not have the light tumbled leather texture like most of the models I've seen, so I wasn' t sure. I'm not sure whether Premium or Essential, but has there been an Air Max 90 in Black that has this smooth leather toebox?

Thanks for the reply these were the only pics available, I saw them on eBay. I thought they were legit until I noticed the toebox and ankle area did not have the light tumbled leather texture like most of the models I've seen, so I wasn' t sure. I'm not sure whether Premium or Essential, but has there been an Air Max 90 in Black that has this smooth leather toebox?
there are countless of all black air maxes so its very difficult to say

i just track down the ebay auction from the shoes

and took a good look at them and noticed that there is something wrong with shoes

the shape from the mudguard on the medial side of the shoes looks weird

the seller placed on purpose the shoe at a certain angle to hide the shape from the mudguard

i wouldnt buy them anymore if i were you

Just got my USA release Ash Grey and sad the UK suede premium is not releasing in US, but I think the leather is on point and much safer to clean and to take care of, rather than the suede.

Back
Top Bottom