The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I realize that this might not be the right forum, but does anyone have any suggestions on a good shoe rack to buy?  The only ones I've run across are those cheap shoe racks you find at places like Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I'm ideally looking for something that looks good too, but will settle for something that's well-built.  I need to give all my dope 90's a better home than my floor, so I appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Better pic
WHERE? 
nerd.gif

I wish that was the only thing wrong with any of my kicks after one wear.. usually worst happens..

i hate to break it to you, but nike quality sucks. these things will happen...ALL the time. its rare that a shoe is flawless and you mustve just rubbed on something. theyre shoes bro. theyre the one object on your body that is the most subject to damage.

i hate to break it to you, but nike quality sucks. these things will happen...ALL the time. its rare that a shoe is flawless and you mustve just rubbed on something. theyre shoes bro. theyre the one object on your body that is the most subject to damage.
lol he was probably wearing NT denim

Sup guys ,having trouble uploading images .Is there any fake 2010 infrared or i am pretty safe buting from a reseller ? Thnx

Back
Top Bottom