The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Looking for the Independence Day Hyperfuse in red, size 8, 8.5.. You guys know where can i get those?

Good thing I have homies in Japan that can just go into Atmos and pick up the pack for me.. Priority ship for $20 lol

I only use air max 1. A friend asked me.. Open your mind before you open your mouth.
Sorry my dude, not the internet beef type, i let my emotions get the best of me! The way that whole shoe release went down was comical and irked me. They were sitting everywhere and then yeezy wears them , all of a sudden everyone wants the devil kicks.  i would recommend expanding your horizons and getting into 90's as well as 1's, there are some dope ones and most of the time you can catch a lot of them on sale.

Sorry my dude, not the internet beef type, i let my emotions get the best of me! The way that whole shoe release went down was comical and irked me. They were sitting everywhere and then yeezy wears them , all of a sudden everyone wants the devil kicks.  i would recommend expanding your horizons and getting into 90's as well as 1's, there are some dope ones and most of the time you can catch a lot of them on sale.

No problem sir, i totally understand. I had a couple of 90's but in my country, there are so much people wearing them that i dont even feel good if i do. So i'll stick to the 1's which is more rare to see, plus i only like to cop what i know the stores wont have (FB's, Milans, etc)

so my white hyperfuses got canceled by nike. can I make all white hyperfuses on id?

if not, anyone got a lead on a white pair in a size 10? slept on em and nike got my hopes up and shot me down.. And now I really want em

don't really care for the red or blue

Last edited:
FYI, you can make all 3 colors of the Independence day 90's on ID with the PSG options (minus the tongue tag). They'll be OG instead of hyperfuse tho.

FYI, you can make all 3 colors of the Independence day 90's on ID with the PSG options (minus the tongue tag). They'll be OG instead of hyperfuse tho.

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks man. I just want a a pair of all white hyperfuses. I would go check myself but keep forgetting to check when I'm on my work computer

I've exhausted all normal sources and can not find anywhere still selling the Independence day in sport red.

Ruined mine over the weekend and now I want to buy another pair. Any help would be VERY appreciated!

please don't say that lol i don't think the materials the same if I'm not mistaken

but i did just finally break and grab these
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

ugly penny
From where?

Back
Top Bottom