The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

got to checkout on the tiger pack and paypal keeps telling me i cant ship my purchase to japan.
i give up. pack is over $300 anyway and i jsut want the shoes.

with pain in the a** i have managed to cop the whole package, need to get rid of the hoody and the hat

it took me 45 mins of browser refreshing to get on to the site, was originally aiming for the shoes only, but they where all sold out

so i need to settle for the whole package with the hoody and all, still better than nothing imo its that or getting raped by K-C or Ninja gusto
smile.gif

Last edited:
Damn Disciple. Dont know that id have patience for all that. It pays to "know" good work !

Damn Disciple. Dont know that id have patience for all that. It pays to "know" good work !
 thanx man TAKmeister
how the hell did you format your address?
i can not get paypal to work.
i bypassed it with a uncorrect zip code, my real zip code is 6525XX but a japanese zip code is apparently 7 digits so i added another three zeros to my zip code to make it fit into the box, so i typed in 652-5000 when they ask for my zip code and filled in my adres with the correct zip code into the adres bar, and hopefully i will received my shoes
smile.gif

Grabbed both of these off the NiceKicks 40% off sale last Saturday, UPS dropped them off today.
After the 40% off they came to $72 each, after shipping it came to $153 shipped for both.
Sorry for the crap cell pics, they look much better than my pics, but I hadn't seen any real life pics of these on here, so figured why not.
The suede is better than the usual sandpaper Nike crap, better than the Milans for sure.
View media item 629902View media item 629903

Managed to 'order' my tiger pack - but unsure if they even ship to UK. Paid with PayPal and have emailed them to amend shipping addy!

Came out at around £210 for the kicks,shirt,hoody and hat - will sell the clobber and keep the kicks IF my order is accepted!

Hoping my homie can come through for the in-store release over there. Couldn't get through online for just the shoe and I didn't wanna go through the hassle of selling the pack. I really want these. 

atmos camo pack came out to about $340. just wanted the shoes but I figured resell price will be about the same without the extra stuff, at least I get a shirt...might have to sell the rest tho.

Back
Top Bottom