The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

1 of 1 nike factory worker custom mutant creation
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
So I went in pretty heavy on the 90s Escape. I like the fit alit better. The 1s had that narrower fit to them that I didn't want. And the 90 had a better birds eye view in the toe box area than the 1s did. I own a lot of different colour ways of both shoes to compare this pack to. The leather is amazing on these shoes only if they did the same for other shoes. It's soft, comfortable, right out of the box. Quick iphone snaps for now official pics will come. Later this week. View media item 1304712
View media item 1304713

Last edited:
Nice haul on all those Escape '14- 90s. I may need to snag another pair myself......never know when Nike will put out another solid quality release.

Yeah a lot of fakes used to be laced like that. I don't recognize the cw but then again I don't know EVERY cw that ever released worldwide. The box looks like a vintage Nike box but it might be a fake one too. I'd ask for more (tagged) pictures including box label and inside size tag.

Nice haul on all those Escape '14- 90s. I may need to snag another pair myself......never know when Nike will put out another solid quality release.
Thanks, a big reason to triple was because of the leather quality on these 
smokin.gif
. Anyone know if Jason Mark Repel will change the colour of leather on these?

How is the paint on AM90s these days? Haven't purchased a 90 since the 2010 Infrareds. I wore those a handful of times and the midsole paint started cracking and chipping. Haven't trusted another AM90 since then.

Edit, bought the Lunar Infrareds, those things are surprisingly less comfortable than the regular versions so They're regulated to the bottom of the closet.

Update:

The seller has told me that the style code is 302519-101

Pretty sure that's the code for fake.
Yeah that code leads to a lot of images of reps. I even see a few different cws using that same code, that also happens a lot with rep companies.

Just ordered pair for those Escape 90s

Really not into sneakers as much these days, but had to grab these, the colors, materials and details all come together very nicely ... love the different sole too. Best looking "Escape" shoe IMO, understand if the purists disagree

First AM90 in YEARS (any sneaker for that matter), thanks for the FNL back there! (there's a $10 off $100 code out there)

Last edited:
When those infrared pics popped up I was stoked! But im trying to relax because the release date can't come fast enough
laugh.gif
. Should be an easy pickup here since everyone is about JB, KD, LB and KB. Most air maxes here sit with the exception of the AirMax Day AM1.

hey guys i have a question about the bleached denim AM90s because i regret passing on them and I'm in the market looking for a pair. is there a high chance that the denim can bleed on to the suede? and if so what would be some good options to clean it with? thanks for any help/info!

Back
Top Bottom