The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ebay dont allow fakes that means you tell them you got scammed and you get your money back and maybe a free pair of fake kicks if already sent.

You must tell them though, report, Report, REPORT!

Not gonna lie if I can find a unauthorized pair for below $200 I'm jumping on it with both feet. I'm sorry don't have $500 plus to drop on a pair of shoes.

Not gonna lie if I can find a unauthorized pair for below $200 I'm jumping on it with both feet. I'm sorry don't have $500 plus to drop on a pair of shoes.
those UA moonlandings cost $50 on IG, i cant remember from which profile it was otherwise i would have sent you the link

burnished pack 90s on sale at end for $119 + 12.95 ship. pretty much full size run but no half sizes.

Release 2015 April/May
pimp.gif

I really wish there was Infrared on the backside of the tongue, but I won't let that stop me.

3 pairs minimum.  I beat the hell out of the 3 pairs of 2010s and I'm on my last pair.  Time to re-up.  

AM90 options for NikeID seem GREAT right now, with options for OG materials and color blocking, surprised not more are posted in here

Thinking about making a Infrared-style shoe but with "Photo Blue" instead (similar to Laser Blue IMO) ... anyone see anything similar posted?? :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone willing to do AT COST (incl shipping) deals on Nike IDS for someone in Australia who can't buy directly?

Need a trustworthy, honest and kind hearted person who loves helping out other freakers.

I propose paying by Paypal. I haven't bought/sold on Niketalk, but I have over 550 positive ebay comments (ZERO negative). Most common comment on my transaction is "fast payment".

PM me.

Anyone willing to do AT COST (incl shipping) deals on Nike IDS for someone in Australia who can't buy directly?

Need a trustworthy, honest and kind hearted person who loves helping out other freakers.

I propose paying by Paypal. I haven't bought/sold on Niketalk, but I have over 550 positive ebay comments (ZERO negative). Most common comment on my transaction is "fast payment".

PM me.
Have you tried this option? http://www.borderlinx.com/AU/en/

AM90 options for NikeID seem GREAT right now, with options for OG materials and color blocking, surprised not more are posted in here

Thinking about making a Infrared-style shoe but with "Photo Blue" instead (similar to Laser Blue IMO) ... anyone see anything similar posted??
nerd.gif
Had this saved in my wishlist for quite a while now.. Was very tempted but now i might just wait for the April/May retro instead.

Back
Top Bottom