The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can i get a legit check on these

Thank you!
legit
wink.gif

Any rumors on a laser blue done right for 2015 or a WW Spruce Lime retro? I get tired of them only retroing Infrared

Any rumors on a laser blue done right for 2015 or a WW Spruce Lime retro? I get tired of them only retroing Infrared
hopefully they gonna do a retro from 1 of those cws, but tbh i dont think that nike will gonna give us that

they are just a egocentric company what only cares about money and their image
mean.gif

Last edited:

hopefully they gonna do a retro from 1 of those cws, but tbh i dont think that nike will gonna give us that

they are just a egocentric company what only cares about money and their image
mean.gif
what? how are they egocentric? and all brands care about money and image lol

Thanks for that. Yeah i got um for 100$ shipped. Hoping after i clean them up a bit they arent half bad. Knowing me having this pair will just motivate me to pick up a ds pair.

what? how are they egocentric? and all brands care about money and image lol
they are egocentric because they are deceiving the consumer by changing the shape from the shoes

and using cheap materials to save money on the production cost so that they can maximize their profits

also managed to grab these dqm 90s and the t-shirt on the weekend off a local collector.

nice lil addition to my collection
wink.gif

I'm still tripping on how it's the 25th anniversary and they're not even giving us the Infrared in its true form.

I thought that the lack if Infrared behind the tongue wasn't a big deal, but then I wore my pair and actually looked at them while on my foot. Having white behind the tongue will totally change the look of the shoe, IMO. It dulls it down. Not saying I won't grab pairs, but it's still disappointing that they decided to change that small (but important) detail. Nike.
mean.gif
Is this fact? I sure hope not. In all the pics I've seen you can't see the tongue.  The infrared behind the tongue was one of my favorite parts.
So one of those Sneaker sites posted that the OG Infrared color way is supposed to release this month (via their IG) and I haven't heard anything else about it. Was that inaccurate information? I really don't want to spend 200 on a 2010 pair since I beat mine to the ground.
I saw that too. Originally I heard it was a europe only Feb release and April everywhere else. The suspense is killin me. I just need to know when I need to put the $ aside and what these look like. I really wouldn't mind if they didn't release until later but at the same time I want to see more pics so I can decide if I just want to go after a 2010 pair instead.

What would yall do in this situation?

I'd been trying to contact a seller for over a week about getting more pics for some infrared AM90 he's been selling. He listed them as new, but the ONE AND ONLY pic he posted they didn't look new. I accidentally won his auction b/c I had it set up on a snipe before I started asking him questions and just forgot to take it off.  The price was pretty cheap, but I've had bad experiences in the past where typically sellers who don't provide lots of pics or answer questions are also the scamming ones.  I'm hesitant to pay for them and he also has some negative feedback.  I haven't paid yet and at this point dont plan on it since he has yet to respond to a single msg.

Situation #2

A seller is selling some AM90 Infrared and they're used but in pretty good condition. Seller puts "msg me for more pics" in the description so I did b/c he didn't have many pics of the shoe either. I sent him a msg and no replies.It's crazy how a simple "Hi I'm interested in buying the shoes you have for sale. Do you have more pics of the item?" can weed out awful sellers so easily.  Would yall take a chance and bid on these or not waste your time?

What would yall do in this situation?

I'd been trying to contact a seller for over a week about getting more pics for some infrared AM90 he's been selling. He listed them as new, but the ONE AND ONLY pic he posted they didn't look new. I accidentally won his auction b/c I had it set up on a snipe before I started asking him questions and just forgot to take it off.  The price was pretty cheap, but I've had bad experiences in the past where typically sellers who don't provide lots of pics or answer questions are also the scamming ones.  I'm hesitant to pay for them and he also has some negative feedback.  I haven't paid yet and at this point dont plan on it since he has yet to respond to a single msg.

Situation #2

A seller is selling some AM90 Infrared and they're used but in pretty good condition. Seller puts "msg me for more pics" in the description so I did b/c he didn't have many pics of the shoe either. I sent him a msg and no replies.It's crazy how a simple "Hi I'm interested in buying the shoes you have for sale. Do you have more pics of the item?" can weed out awful sellers so easily.  Would yall take a chance and bid on these or not waste your time?
JUst make sure you have proof of the emails for situation number 1 so he doesn't try to give you negative feedback.

Situation 2 - I wouldn't bother. Sure he might be busy but if he doesn't respond to his current listing he might not respond either when you pay for the shoes and cant get a tracking number from him. Go with what your heart tells you, Im sure its telling you something...good luck.

JUst make sure you have proof of the emails for situation number 1 so he doesn't try to give you negative feedback.

Situation 2 - I wouldn't bother. Sure he might be busy but if he doesn't respond to his current listing he might not respond either when you pay for the shoes and cant get a tracking number from him. Go with what your heart tells you, Im sure its telling you something...good luck.

You're right. Appreciate the help. Lol at these sellers. I'll keep waiting. Repped.

there is no infrared tongue on this pics...

Only thing I can hope for is for these not to be the final version. This year nike has been doing the bait & switch for Jordan's to thwart the GM. I can only hope it's true for these too. If not I'm on the hunt for a DS or NDS pair of 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom