The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

kids hypervenom liguid out tomorrow on ndc.....

still no sign of the infrareds yet though.
frown.gif

Hey guys! new member here, just getting into Air Max 90's.. got my 1st one last year. got 3 so far:

I live in India, we don't get all the cool stuff here.. just some of the basic releases. We did not get the all white or the kabutomushi..

the 2 newest releases here are:

just had 1 question, I've seen some of these 25th anniversary releases. will be in Hong Kong next month till March 17th. Will those releases be out before then? am really hoping to pick some of them up there. I think the actual anniversary date is 25th March? so if they are only out on that day then I'll probably miss out on them.. hope we get some info on those soon, am looking forward to that black croc, neon tiger and the og style infrareds.

just had 1 question, I've seen some of these 25th anniversary releases. will be in Hong Kong next month till March 17th. Will those releases be out before then? am really hoping to pick some of them up there. I think the actual anniversary date is 25th March? so if they are only out on that day then I'll probably miss out on them.. hope we get some info on those soon, am looking forward to that black croc, neon tiger and the og style infrareds.
http://niketalk.com/t/12985/our-very-own-hong-kong-sneaker-guide/2670#post_22625396

maybe there they can help you out

the release date from the shoes that you have mentioned above are all uncomfirmed for now

Hey just wondering do anybody know were I can get the valentine air max 90 I live in Australia and it seems Nike doesn't ship oversea. Any help would be good trying to get it for my girl

Thanks for that i will be ordering some now, do you kno if anybody order from this eBay person before so I kno I'm getting good quality and authentic
never ordered from those 2 sellers before, but i can assure you that they are both legit
wink.gif
no need to worry about that

Last edited:
still no release date for the infrared's this month?i really can't see it happening here in Australia this month

any peeps in here that are living in New York and want to get some extra $$$$

and are willing to help me out to do a pick up at the packer shoes/sneakernstuff store

shoot me a PM if you are interested

thanx in advance
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom