The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It's just a thin layer of cork material on top of fabric, similar to how wall paper is applied.

If you had the cork LeBrons then seeing patches of missing cork shouldn't be suprising.

Last edited:
I heard next anniversary's AM90s will be broccoli Infrareds. Because people will buy that c**p no matter what.
*cough* cork shoes *cough*
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 for me cork is the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to materials.

I've never seen a Flax or Wheat AM 90

even from back in the Days

they should have made it when they did the Flax collection, along with the Trainers and Am1

It's just a thin layer of cork material on top of fabric, similar to how wall paper is applied.

If you had the cork LeBrons then seeing patches of missing cork shouldn't be suprising.
Ya looks the same as the Lebron corks. Those were surprisingly resilient to chipping off while worn though. Just some bits missing here and there think is normal. Looks fine imo.

FYI the missing areas of cork are completely normal.

I'm still expecting a bunch of post about missing areas of cork when people start getting them in.

Last edited:
I have worn my Lebron corks so many times and they still look amazing.  I just checked them out and all the cork is intact FWIW.  I just sold my Haystack VT 90's as well.  Really high cut on those fit my foot weird.  Suede was super nice.

oh wtf didn't even know they had extended sizes
do 12 year old girls really wear size 11 womens? 
wow

??

I think youre missing the point, but to answer your question, I doubt there are many average 12 yo's that wear a size 11 in womens sizing. However there are plenty of women that do, not to mention that MEN that wear 9.5y (=11womens) or smaller.

??

I think youre missing the point, but to answer your question, I doubt there are many average 12 yo's that wear a size 11 in womens sizing. However there are plenty of women that do, not to mention that MEN that wear 9.5y (=11womens) or smaller.

Rundatgame, I'd say standard/average. But you can also find a 2010 pair for that price if you dont like the og treatment
Thanks. Yeah I'm not a huge fan of it but with shipping and import fees to Canada, I'm finding it really hard to find anything that totals around $150 usd.

if it only were that simple. take it a step further and why dont we just do what UK and everyone else does and use the same sizing for everyone? lol

shoe sizes, the metric system.. america's full of a bunch of confused idiots

Back
Top Bottom