The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nike Air Max 90 Laser Blue GS
mad.gif

first pair came in yesterday, but had too much stuff going on....

i would have LOVED an extra pair of waxed white laces with those!!!

Last edited:
So I got 2/4 of my pairs shipped... and maybe a third pair? The guy said my pair was safe right after they refunded me.

Chlamydia10 just created the shipping label for my corks, can't wait!
Woo hoo! Me too! Had to keep checking my spam mail, the Polish emails goes straight there. Excited, but kinda bitter about the price lol.... Canadian exchange hurts so much right now

I received an update from Sivas. "It will probably be shipped tomorrow. It's a holiday in Spain." 

Last edited:
I really miss the white lining outside the air unit. It made the shoe pop. I wonder why Nike decided to get rid of it. I wish they could figure out a way to integrate it back with these new midsoles. Im sure some of you have notice, a plastic feeling piece on the inner lining of the air units now. I like the new air unit, because the air unit depth is nice and the depth is even on both sides. If it only had the white lining, that would be sweet.

Last edited:
Sivas are a bunch of allday siesta taking mfers. They took my money 6 days ago, no confirmation, nothing in order history and no respond to my queries. Have to go through paypal buyer protection, since these robbers doing **** to help.

But thx to the boys from tgwo
View media item 1471983

Back
Top Bottom