The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Love these, definitely glad I picked these up. Personally had to toss sof soles in them, but it made them perfect for all day wear.

How can I buy the atmos air max online in germany? Are there any (online)shops in germany that are getting them?

No ham in holding out hope for getting the tiger camos from a boutique here, but remember, in order to get them -

1. Spots have to get them
2. They have to decide to make them available online
3. The have to decide to sell them for retail.

why wouldn't atoms get em? They're pulling a Mercer :smile:lol), they do that from time to time. Mercers getting em and probably won't release em Wednesday if ppl are lined up. Other spots I don't know about.

alp, mercer is getting duck camos?

Mercer as usual ain't say nothing about the atmos am90s. They didn't even want to tell me if their releasing the safari foams tomorrow :smh:

Also saw some dude leaving with sneakers in a white box. Could've been pythons, could've been db foams :smh:

Anyone know what time Blends drops their stuff online? I know I got my Clots from there, but totally forgot what time that was lol.

Anyone know what time Blends drops their stuff online? I know I got my Clots from there, but totally forgot what time that was lol.

Clots were advertised with the time...seems like they stopped with that practice and just put them up at a random time

Flight Club and RIF.LA
Nope, RIF LA will probably have pairs after the fact and they already had them to begin with. 

and for those who got clots at blends you were very lucky. They held a raffle for the instore pairs and their were about 100 people trying to get them..

Last edited:
Cant believe how rude this ***** on eBay was after I offered 320/340 for the Elizabeth studio iDs. Like wtf I'm offering you double u payed for them + adding more money than what people Originally said I should. 340 for each shoe she said, Like ***** if it wos such a "good"****** price these wouldn't have be re listed like 4times. Sorry but people like that are annoying af!

Ugh, I hate that there's little to no info on this Atmos drop. None of my usual spots online and local aren't gonna have them

Back
Top Bottom