The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

lol at all the peeps going wham for the tiger camo release, the thirst to get them for retail is immens amongst the peeps, if i was them i would save myself the effort and the dissapointment and just buy them straight away from blitz, there are maybe 30-50 pairs in total available spreading it out on a couple of retailers, if you are not lucky enough to live in the same area as the shops that carries them you're practically Fcked and trying to get such releases online is nowadays also a huge pain the butt
sick.gif

Last edited:
idk i like them but not that bad

for me, if i can walk in and cop for retail, i'm down

i wouldn't want to wait more than an hour outside and i wouldn't want to pay resell prices

idk i say all this but i wouldn't be surprised if i ended up paying $300 in a month or two lol

Cant believe how rude this ***** on eBay was after I offered 320/340 for the Elizabeth studio iDs. Like wtf I'm offering you double u payed for them + adding more money than what people Originally said I should. 340 for each shoe she said, Like ***** if it wos such a "good"****** price these wouldn't have be re listed like 4times. Sorry but people like that are annoying af!

Who cares what he paid for them?

If he paid $1,000 would that make them worth that?

His price is his price. If you think you made a fair offer and he's overvaluing the item, perhaps you're right, but what does that mean? And, what does what he paid have to do with whether the offer is fair anyway?

lol at all the peeps going wham for the tiger camo release, the thirst to get them for retail is immens amongst the peeps, if i was them i would save myself the effort and the dissapointment and just buy them straight away from blitz, there are maybe 30-50 pairs in total available spreading it out on a couple of retailers, if you are not lucky enough to live in the same area as the shops that carries them you're practically Fcked and trying to get such releases online is nowadays also a huge pain the butt :x  

Stop making sense, AMD.

I wanted to say this before, but I figured that if I did, people would just claim that I'm either carrying water for PB, being salty because I paid above retail for my pairs, or spreading propaganda to try to keep the value of the shoe high because I have pairs.

But, if you think about it practically, this is 100% sound. ...In fact, I've been contemplating pulling the trigger on Blitz for a 3rd pair!

lol at all the peeps going wham for the tiger camo release, the thirst to get them for retail is immens amongst the peeps, if i was them i would save myself the effort and the dissapointment and just buy them straight away from blitz, there are maybe 30-50 pairs in total available spreading it out on a couple of retailers, if you are not lucky enough to live in the same area as the shops that carries them you're practically Fcked and trying to get such releases online is nowadays also a huge pain the butt
sick.gif

well i guess im considered lucky since I live in the city in which a few retailers will have them..never get anything online so I never try..

What is their IG name?  

I think I just really want the ducks.  
@blendsla
Man, I hate it when mofos jack the price of a shoe because of the size. I'm looking at you blitz
larger sizes were the most rare hence their price tag

Last edited:

Undefeated just tweeted out that they're getting the tiger and duck camo atmos 90s on wednesday at all locations. 
Ohhhh nice. I absolutely hate UNDFTD's website, though...That coupled with the random drop time (I'm guessing) will make me strike out for sure lol.

California is killin on this release. Not one ny spot confirmed(or denied :smh:) these

Ill try and be up in the morning for that. Mercer is legendary with that

Don't really feel like camping. I'm going to try for Undefeated/Blends online, and cruise over to Costa Mesa for the raffle.

i have just checked my FB inbox and found out that i got a PM from my local FL manager

that they are giving away VIP Passes with 30% discount that is valid from 28 november till 1 december

it probably applies for all EU FL stores, so for all the EU heads call your local FL and ask for the VIP Pass

im planning to use the 30% discount to buy a new pair of AM90

Back
Top Bottom