The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

just ordered the Picnic's from Finish Line, its a nice CW for summer and the inside is dope too

Last edited:

unauthorized AM90 IDs made from scrap material so they are FAKE, you can buy them on taobao

probably some french guy are selling them and charging you 300-400 euro or more for them

btw can you post the IG account or listing in here if you want ??

http://niketalk.com/t/537533/the-official-nike-air-max-90-thread/15900#post_23048707

http://niketalk.com/t/537533/the-official-nike-air-max-90-thread/15900#post_23048742

and read all the comments till page 532
What about the French guy !? I'm not like that.

What about the French guy !? I'm not like that.
lol im not referring to you, i will keep it short

because all those replica pony IDs are coming from france sellers

thats because hichem no_g and his vietnamese homie quan brought them to europe from taobao and that shop in HK 
wink.gif

I wouldn't be too worried. HOA's, 2010 and 2012 OG's were all very easy to get your hands on....although the HOA's came out when the market was a different world. Most people in here were probably very young.
truth!
bought the HOA in sale,and the 2010 at a nike outlet.Not many ppl cared - but today it's a different situation.

Last edited:
truth!
bought the HOA in sale,and the 2010 at a nike outlet.Not many ppl cared - but today it's a different situation.
They are deff gonna move quicker than before unless Nike makes them a huge GR which will most likely happen and if they release in May with all the other kicks than they will sit longer

Last edited:

You guys feeling the corks? Anyone know how to stop the cork from squeaking? 
Lil bit of WD-40 bro.

Nah, I recall reading in one of the earlier pages how dude took the shoe and kinda manipulated it a bit in his hands.  Bending it and flexing it and what not. .. basically breaking them in.  And his squeak didn't completely go away but it was much less noticeable. .

As much as I love libertys patterns (the cherry dunk hi skinnys the most) I could never rock a pair even if I could find one in my size, just knowing its a girl thing.

But I will say it's the hottest pair of that whole collection. It's the only one that makes actual good use of the pattern.

Damnit Nike playin games with these patches. I can't rest well at night anymore.

Any money i walk over the store now and find corks still on shelf.

As for squeeking, i was thinking about rubbing either shampoo or vegetable oil on the edge of the tongue. Bet that works.

Chances of finding you a pair for retail are getting slim. Corks can be found on feebay hovering around $200. (that's damn near what US peeps paid to have them shipped from yonder) Hope you score soon on US RD SIZERUN!

Maxamillion stays going in. What you teasing us with now ?

I see you Modzzilla. ...nice wear ye'Ole geez

Anybody in the Chicago area know where the Corks are dropping in-store? All of the places around me are only dropping online.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom