The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

At NTNY 9:59 I saw people like 100 on the line outside store so I think I should come back in like 5 mins.
At 10:05 I came back and the line gone. Went in there and they said sold out!! What. It's like they all vanished. Impossible. Smh
Yea i know not shocked myself they said sold out!

Sounds like NT stores only received a handful of them.  I don't feel like paying $200+ for the pair and looks like its where the price is going with these.

no customs, came out to around 170-175 to US.
Repped!!!!....Just ordered said it came out to 168 and change....wear a size 9.5 US so i got the 43 hopes that rite??.......whats the shipping time how long did it take for you to get them??

Repped!!!!....Just ordered said it came out to 168 and change....wear a size 9.5 US so i got the 43 hopes that rite??.......whats the shipping time how long did it take for you to get them??
you should have looked at the tag on the shoes youre wearing now

once again no 46, they were the first EU spot i had checked earlier this week :smh:

Here's another site for the Red Velvets if any of you are still looking:

http://www.mdpremium.fr/9855-basket...-red-rouge.html?source=webgains&siteid=135355
They don't double box, a shoe I ordered from them arrived with a damaged box.

took around two weeks to arrive and I'm not 100% sure but a 43 should be a 10.

Did they delay the patches also? or just the corks?
Both are delayed at Nike.com and snkrs app. In store only. i got both, def like the corks way more. I think once they start releasing more patches that are more individulaized it may switch. I would love some Boston sports or a better selection of patches but for now the thin canvas that the shoe is made of isn't working for me.

Well put me in that boat of order did finally go through but somehow shows my address being in Uzbekistan. I shall see what happens. Already wrote an email.

Back
Top Bottom