The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Pretty bummed about the push back. But at least I can sleep in. But knowing my luck I'll forget to check back with the new release date and end up missing out on the corks.

Amen. 

I'm after the velvet ones too.
Praise the lord!!! 
happy.gif

Looks like you will have a better shot then me at that one also! 

Praise the lord!!! 
happy.gif

Looks like you will have a better shot then me at that one also! 
I mean, they are literally sitting in alot of kick spots, looks so fresh! (the vels)

Yeah, you know they are super hype in the states, but i am sure you will get a pair.

Now i have heard how limited those 11lab4 are! My gosh. But in person... they are beautiful. But not for me. 

Have heard rumblings that not many spots are getting mens sizes in the corks??? Any truth to this or just same old hype?

Have heard rumblings that not many spots are getting mens sizes in the corks??? Any truth to this or just same old hype?

A lot of stores have posted that they are only selling women's sizes today

Last edited:
I havent found anywhere that says theyre selling mens online today, and a few places arent even stocking until tomorrow.

Ive been saying to everyone that the lab 4 11 are very limited because I know the Manager from HoH and he told they only have one size run of 16 pairs total.. when they always get like 50 pairs of Js.. Our local Champs did not get them and they always get all Jordan releases.. Yes they are expensive, but they will be a limited hard shoe to find.

Ive been saying to everyone that the lab 4 11 are very limited because I know the Manager from HoH and he told they only have one size run of 16 pairs total.. when they always get like 50 pairs of Js.. Our local Champs did not get them and they always get all Jordan releases.. Yes they are expensive, but they will be a limited hard shoe to find.
Wrong thread broski. Nobody wants them ugly *** kicks besides resellers anyway lol

Last edited:
man this truly stinks, Nike is trying to create hype which is going to kill the release for us....good luck to any of us now, resellers just got word

aint no one checkin for those pleather *** lab 4s, you can keep em

Wrong thread broski. Nobody wants them ugly *** kicks besides resellers anyway lol
Woah woah, chill fam. Speak for yourself.

On another note these patches have been a pain in my side for a bout a month now, I'm so on edge and strike out everytime they drop somewhere. Nike better put a date on these soon.

Last edited:
Woah woah, chill fam. Speak for yourself.
My bad, didnt mean it like that. But I am speaking for myself haha. Those are ugly af and a toe and ankle crease nightmare. If u like them, rock em to death. Not for me but if you want em, GL copping!

But back to am90 talk...

Last edited:

I mean, they are literally sitting in alot of kick spots, looks so fresh! (the vels)

Yeah, you know they are super hype in the states, but i am sure you will get a pair.

Now i have heard how limited those 11lab4 are! My gosh. But in person... they are beautiful. But not for me. 
@LordCotton

Oh really any of these spots do online retail?? would like to cop a pair with no issues at all? wonder if they came in women sizes also (Vels)

I doubt it will be more of a struggle to cop them in the states...

Your right from the photos they look trash in my opinion but if i seen them in person it could change the game...

Back
Top Bottom