The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Not sure if I should buy some corks due to the squeaking. is it so annoying that I should pass? I don't wanna be annoyed when wearing them.

Last edited:
Not sure if I should buy some corks due to the squeaking. is it so annoying that I should pass? I don't wanna be annoyed when wearing them.
For Everyone questioning the Squeaking noise coming from the Corks, I found a video of someone talking about it. Might have to pass honestly

i bought the corks mostly for collection purposes, but might have to wear the double every now and then. try putting a thin cloth or something under the plastic part of the lace holes. someone also suggested baby powder

whats the cheapest website to get velvets right now? are they dropping in the us?
right. im not talking discounted, just closest to retail.

let me try again, which sites have velvets in most sizes?
what website has velvets in most sizes? specifically size 8.
:rolleyes

Don't wanna be rude but maybe you put some effort in it yourself and read this thread back for a couple of pages. Lots of links have been posted already with shops selling them.

Might be me, but just storming in and ask the same question 3 times within 12 hours will probably not make people go 'hey let's help this guy out'.

eyes.gif

Don't wanna be rude but maybe you put some effort in it yourself and read this thread back for a couple of pages. Lots of links have been posted already with shops selling them.

Might be me, but just storming in and ask the same question 3 times within 12 hours will probably not make people go 'hey let's help this guy out'.
i asked again because it was the last post on the previous page. you took the time to quote all 3 posts but couldn't share one of the MANY links with me.

i hope they hit discount too so i can double up. i bought one at retail because the huarache and am1 release from the same pack sold out on ndc with the quickness. 

the huaraches sitting on fnl gives me hope the am90 will hopefully reach discount status

How's the comfort of the am1 compared to the am90?

i asked again because it was the last post on the previous page. you took the time to quote all 3 posts but couldn't share one of the MANY links with me.
Why should he have to? He already helped you out by telling you there were  links in the previous pages, why should he have to spoon feed them to you? They already did a lot of the work, it takes minimal effort to do a search on this thread. 

sock darts sold out with the quickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nikelab is hard to cop off damn, good luck on the infrared patches guys

Back
Top Bottom