The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I bit the bullet and got the patches off ebay for 186. Maybe a 29 or 30 dollar up charge from what I would've paid overseas but it's worth it. I might have a secure pair from nikelab too (whenever they drop)?so Maybe I'll have another pair to help somebody out. Don't quote me tho because I might keep that pair too.

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and got the patches off ebay for 186. Maybe a 29 or 30 dollar up charge from what I would've paid overseas but it's worth it. I might have a secure pair from nikelab too (whenever they drop)?so Maybe I'll have another pair to help somebody out. Don't quote me tho because I might keep that pair too.

nice scoop at a good price

$160 total [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Took 2 weeks Thanks again man
you're welcome bro, you now officially got your taobao cherry popped
wink.gif

$160 is not a bad price imo, its even worth to buy the rest from the stock and resell them for $250-$270

Wow that's the first time I seen somebody ask for the cheapest website[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think everybody on here pays a certain price but not for cheap espically the anniversary collection. You can come across good deals but not cheap

Wow that's the first time I seen somebody ask for the cheapest website[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think everybody on here pays a certain price but not for cheap espically the anniversary collection. You can come across good deals but not cheap

Im guessing he literally meant cheapest as in best deal, but not exactly cheap.

Back
Top Bottom